Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going down the route of studying an Access course this September with a view to getting on an Occupational Therapy degree course, starting 2017.
    I know that the NHS grants have been pulled for 2017 entrance to uni but does anyone know where I can find out what it's being replaced with? The student loans company don't have any official notices yet and no amount of Googling is getting me the info that I need.
    I'm a mature student with one degree and student loan behind me already so I really need to know what funding I could get before I even start the Access course, I know for standard courses that you're unable to get a second loan but I did read somewhere that for health care professions it will be allowed.

    Any thoughts welcome.


    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Mazalino

    We don't have any further information on this at this time i'm sorry. Please keep checking on the Gov.uk website for updates.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.