Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Ive seemed to look all over for a thread on 2016 but havent seen one

Any way ive been given an offer at bradford for mh nursing and was just seeing who else had recieved any offers?

Is anyone going to the applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I know this was posted a while ago! But I received an unconditional offer from Bradford for MH nursing but I haven't yet decided if I want to go here! Have you made a decision?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    Congrats on the offer.
    Bradford was always my first choice so i accepted straight away.
    Have you been to the uni? I absolutely love bradford it is a good city to live in.

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys. I have an interview for mhn at Bradford in two weeks but don't know what to expect. What sort of questions do they ask. I know there's a group interview and then a one to one.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I have my interview on Tuesday - I'm coming back for my holiday early for it because I applied late! Really hoping for a place. Any advice?! Thanks all :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.