Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leap Day - Four Years Ago, Four Years From Now Watch

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago I was in year 8. Probably happy and not too stressed about life. Still had dodgy teeth four years ago today, but I eventually got braces in August 2012. I was looking forward to the German trip in the June.

Four years from now Hopefully, I'll be in the third year of veterinary medicine, having got excellent A Levels. I might have a boyfriend by then and maybe even engaged (my parents were engaged at 21). I want to be almost fluent in German, probably taking classes at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago: One of the best yrs of highschool was in yr8 having a great time playing stupid games and living a stressfree life ...also preparing for a language GCSE.

Four years from now: not exactly thought about that seems like a long time from now..but will probably be in 3rd yr of uni doing something with my life maybe? Just gonna hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    4yrs ago: I was 13 and didn't care about much
    4yrs from now: Hopefully in the middle of med school.

Four years ago: I was a little awkward person who was starting secondary school (I think)
    Four years from now: I will be well on to where I want to be provided all goes well now
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Four years ago: I was 14
    Four years from now: I will be 22.
    twenty twoooo.... sorry sorry serah :adore:
    i don't like that song just to clarify, don't want my new musical reputation to be tarnished :mmm:

4 years ago = got my first piggys, was 13, was stupider than i am now
    4 years from now = will be 21! :eek: hopefully will be studying art and have a relationship :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    4 years ago: I was 12 probably up to nothing productive and playing games.
    4 years from now: Ideally, in my 2nd year of a medicine degree and enjoying

Just thinking about it, time really does fly by

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago: Probably still preferred physics to maths back then
    For years from now: Hopefully alive.

ReputationRep:
    How were you like four years ago today?

I was 12 years old, living the year 7 life lmfao

What will it be like for you four years from now?

20 years old in my second year of uni, or if i take a gap year, my first year of uni

ReputationRep:
    I was 14 four years ago....
    in 4 years time I would be 22 doing a dentistry degree hopefully?

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago: I was fourteen, in my third year of secondary school. In June I found out I was going to have another baby sibling, and in September we moved house. Year 9 of school was a really good year for me - as far as I can remember at that point I had my heart set on dietetics as a career!

In four years: I will be twenty-two, almost twenty-three. Hopefully I will have just qualified or be about to qualify as a children's nurse My little brother will be seven which is crazy! I hope I will have been abroad a lot and seen some sights - I have my eyes on a scholarship for French-speaking students at QUB to do a placement in Madagascar so if I could do that it'd be amazing! Hopefully happy and settled in my new career
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    In Feb 2012, I was busy with my A2s, as well as a lot of Maths-related stuff. I was also slightly depressed because I had been rejected by Trinity College :cry2:

I honestly don't know what's gonna happen in the next 4 years

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago, I was 12 and still an innocent S1 who did not know the hardships of exams and S5 highers.

Four years from now, I will hopefully be half way through med school and probably loving it! I will also hopefully be speaking to all of my friends...

ReputationRep:
    2012: hmm, I don't remember much of it. I was taking a year out from studying and moved to Scotland. Not much else rly.

2020: I'll be 26 so hopefully settled in a job I'm enjoying and looking to buy a house.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    2012: hmm, I don't remember much of it. I was taking a year out from studying and moved to Scotland. Not much else rly.

2020: I'll be 26 so hopefully settled in a job I'm enjoying and looking to buy a house.
    The idea of buying a house terrifies me. I am not sure I ever will.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Four years ago: wondering what to do with my life, deteriorating slowly in every imaginable respect.
    Four years from now: probably the same thing. I would like, however, to be off having adventures somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    2012- Was panicking over whether to do Triple Science for GCSEs

2020- I'll be 22 by then so I would have hopefully graduated and applying for a Masters.

ReputationRep:
    4 years ago; 14, I would be in y9 (so extremely annoying) :lol:
    4 years from now? hopefully I would have nearly finished my degree

Have any females proposed today? isn't the 29th feb 'supposed' to be the only day when women can propose?

ReputationRep:
    Four years ago: Alright I guess, nothing special.

Four years from now: A ****ing rock star. Or dead. Or a rock star and then dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    The idea of buying a house terrifies me. I am not sure I ever will.
    Oh no I love the idea of a massive house and a big family etc.

ReputationRep:
    4 years ago: That would've been year 8 so naturally I've totally erased it from my memory. Year 7-8 me was an absolute **** and I refuse to be associated with him

4 years from now: Hope to have found even danker memes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.