21.74%
    Arsenal
    19.57%
    Man City
    0%

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We all want Leicester to do it but looking at those fixtures i'm still backing Arsenal...

Leicester:
    West Brom H Watford A Newcastle H Palace A Southampton H Sunderland A West Ham H Swansea H Man United A Everton H Chelsea A

Spurs:
    West Ham A Arsenal H Aston Villa A Bournemouth H Liverpool A Man United H Stoke A West Brom H Chelsea A Southampton H Newcastle A

Arsenal:
    Swansea H Spurs A West Brom H Everton A Watford H West Ham A Palace H Sunderland A Norwich H Man City A Villa H

Man City:
    Liverpool A Villa H Norwich A Man United H Bournemouth A West Brom H Chelsea A Stoke H Southampton A Arsenal H Swansea A

ReputationRep:
    It's between Leicester and Tottenham. Both still to play Man Utd and Chelsea, though those two are nowhere near the title contenders they can still give any team a huge challenge, as they did to Arsenal who are surely out of it. In a way they could drag Arsenal and Man City back into the title race if they slip up further, however them two have to face each other on the penultimate week and it's looking more "dead rubber" than title decider by the time they do so.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be the Spurs!

ReputationRep:
    I predict a tie on points between Leicester and Tottenham with Tottenham winning on goal difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think Leicester will win it with Arsenal close behind

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think (and hope for) Leicester to win the league. The Vardy-Mahrez combo will get them over the line. It'll be absolutely phenomenal if it happens, what an underdog story it'd be!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    It's between Leicester and Tottenham. Both still to play Man Utd and Chelsea, though they're nowhere near the title contenders they can still give any team a huge challenge, as they did to Arsenal who are surely out of it. In a way they could drag Arsenal and Man City back into the title race if they slip up further, however them two have to face each other on the penultimate week and it's looking more "dead rubber" than title decider by the time they do so.
    Chelsea have been in title winning form since Christmas tbf
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Our games look a lot less worrying than I thought. The home games should naturally be max points for Arsenal (jinxed) but the away games are extremely tough. Wouldn't be surprised if we only won at Sunderland, but in equal measure wouldn't be surprised at all if we pulled the rabbit out of the hat either.

I'm gonna go for Leicester though, for the first time this season.

ReputationRep:
    I think it will be very close between Leicester or Spurs. I'm going with Leicester for now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going with Spurs. They showed great resilience yesterday - I just hope they can keep it up until the end of the season!

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are best placed and Man City aint out of it if anyone is to come back and win it will be them
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Norwich's defending against Leicester will give teams hope they can neutralise their threat. Three centre-backs, deep line, soaking up pressure and allowing little room for Vardy to find.

ReputationRep:
    My prediction:

1/2 arsenal + leicster
    3 - City
    4 - Spurs.

Spurs:
    Many on this thread are quick to back spurs, who have been in godly form for a while now.. but for me, their fixtures are just too difficult. They still have huge games left, and anything but a win against arsenal, would push them out of the race for me (even though they would still be in the mix on points. 5 game run against liverpool, united, stoke, west brom, chelsea.. will kill them.

Not to mention they still have 2 games against dortmund to add to their fixture list.

They will fall away, but still be happy with CL football next year.

--

City:
    If they win their game in hand then they are only 4pts down.. they do have harder fixtures then arsenal/leicster, but they also have the best squad on paper, and the bonus of having just won a cup.

The reason I dont think they wil catch the other two though, is a combination of them still being in the CL for probably another 3 games, and the departure of their manager/player motivation, plus their hard fixtures. They will push it close, but just leak to many points to catch the top2.

--

Arsenal/Leicster

Both have pretty equal fixtures, two really hard games, and a couple of tricky ones. Leicster will only be 3pts ahead if arsenal can beat swansea today.. and I think it will come right down to the line with these two..

My head says leicster will clinch it. Arsenal just wont have the guts to pull it back.

But my heart says, leicster have a really difficult final 3 games, United, Everton, Chelsea.. and if arsenal are within 3pts of leicster going into those fixtures, Its anyones game.

(but another part of me says, would chelsea throw the leicster game away to spite arsenal? they dont need the points... have nothing to play for...)

ReputationRep:
    ^lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nobody wants to win it.

ReputationRep:
    We can officially rule out city and arsenal now. Unless Leicester or spurs slip up and the former two actually win for once (more than they lose or draw)

ReputationRep:
    Leicester will win it, they've been the most consistent team all season whereas the likes of Spurs and Arsenal keep bottling it like we saw last night with both losing

ReputationRep:
    Despite that implosion last night I wouldn't put it past Arsenal to win the next 7/8 games on the bounce to put themselves right in the mixer for the last couple of games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    Despite that implosion last night I wouldn't put it past Arsenal to win the next 7/8 games on the bounce to put themselves right in the mixer for the last couple of games.
    Like that's ever gonna happen with the board we currently have. Don't forget that your club is run by a similar board I.e. people that treat the club as their bank accounts. We'll struggle to another top four finish, and when we do part with the guy who overstayed his welcome, we'll be just like you. New manager, splashing the cash and yet conspiring to do worse than before.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 17, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.