Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What ended your last relationship? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by whorace)
    This is why you don't tell her parents anything, some mothers seem to have a vendetta against you from the word go for no reason :rofl::rof:
    Tbf it was the girl's fault. The gf was actually a friend of my cousin's, who had also gone through the gf's phone before and a rather mortifying incident occured in which my cousin and the gf popped round to see us all, slightly inebriated, and my cousin blurted out in front of my entire immediate family "I've been reading the texts you've been sending each other" and continued to recite some of them So after that I told her to put a password on her phone but she didn't and it ultimately led to the demise of the relationship. Shows what happens when you don't listen to the wisdom of Woody

ReputationRep:
    Me and my partner broke up for a year before we got back together years ago and have been together since. What broke us up then was basically just stupidity and immaturity. I can't even remember what we argued over that caused break up. We both needed the time to grow and a year later we got back together. We never went with anyone else during the break and its still the only relationship we've both been in and in the past 7 years, we haven't broken up or had any breaks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Cause she's a nosy bint :rofl: Yup, I didn't go and visit again once that information was passed onto me! Still cringing hard at the thought of her probably reading "How's your butthole today, not sore I hope!" and the reply "Just a little, I wanna do it again on Saturday with better lube" :getmecoat:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He was an obsessive, jealous, controlling, cheating and abusive son of a ***** and I got sick of it.

ReputationRep:
    my ex fiancé used to treat me like a domestic servant and would never speak to me, unless to verbally abuse me for not doing something. I eventually got sick of him speaking to his brother more than me.
    not going to lie, the sex was good, but I couldn't live his "stay at home playing video games all day whilst complaining you cant work" kind of life.
    he was also trying to stop me from going to university AFTER we broke up.

a word has yet to be invented to describe how totally whatever he was, but he is one, a complete and total one! :P

ReputationRep:
    Non-existence
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Non-existence
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Drugs & distance.

ReputationRep:
    We should write a song^

ReputationRep:
    Me :lol: I really didn't like my boyfriend very much

ReputationRep:
    Lack of effort, growing apart and not really seeing a future.

ReputationRep:
    My ex was and probably still is a massive ho.

ReputationRep:
    she was clingy
    like reallyyy

his breath!!!!!!
    stank like :poo::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

ReputationRep:
    I believe that it had something to do with religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My sex change.

She said she wasn't attracted to me anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Me :lol: I really didn't like my boyfriend very much

When did you realise this out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    his breath!!!!!!
    stank like :poo::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

So you ignored it at the beginning?

ReputationRep:
    She burst

Boy was psycho lol he said he'd commit suicide if I left him

So I left him

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.