Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    We had been together for over four years and just drifted apart. She had flourished and I had deteriorated. In the end all we had was the memory of love and that obviously isn't enough. I wish her the best
    dont be like that

sometimes tis the journey that shapes the person not the achievements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    He was an obsessive, jealous, controlling, cheating and abusive son of a ***** and I got sick of it.
    Glad youre still on good terms then.

Better answer the question...ah....

What caused the breakup? We didn't suit personality wise. We still don't. Good memories is all I think of it now.

ReputationRep:
    I fell out of love. That simple.

ReputationRep:
    I got catfished by a physcopath for 2 years so yup, imma find someone in person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Her mum read sexts we'd been sending each other (I think even the ones where we'd made plans to try anal, oops!) and the relationship caused arguments between them from then onwards, so we called it a day.
    Was this before 50 shades of grey came out?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Was this before 50 shades of grey came out?
    Yep was about 5 years ago (when I was a horny teenager lol, I'm in my 20s now).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    What ended your last relationship? Was it long distance that didn't work, cheating, or did you just grow apart?

What would you do differently in your next relationship?
    Clamydia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Yep was about 5 years ago (when I was a horny teenager lol, I'm in my 20s now).
    Ew. A mother reading the sexts between (presumably) underage teenagers. Grim. If not underage, still, your own daughter's stuff...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Because I was terrible to be with. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha I wish it was exciting :lol: he was far from it If only he could have been an enigmatic bad boy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lets just say he had a nasty temper and was rather moody Then you have me who is the complete opposite and up for a laugh :rofl:
    People who don't laugh are the worst
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Ew. A mother reading the sexts between (presumably) underage teenagers. Grim. If not underage, still, your own daughter's stuff...
    We were 18 :rofl: but yeah, still crossing a boundary, makes it even worse tbh, what sort of mother still feels it's okay to pry into her adult daughter's ****???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Because I was terrible to be with. :yep:
    You still are.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by whorace)
    You still are.
    :lol: maybe, I haven't found out yet.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    Just seen this about reasons why peoples' relationships ended, can you relate to any of these?

http://beta.pretty52.com/you/sex-and...apart-20160402

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.