Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men who ignore good girls, then later feel entitled to them are SUPREME HYPOCRITES!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I think they have some significance though.
    No, people can't be described in one word.
    Yeah some significance, small though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I guess there are certain characteristics I like in a guy that could be deemed as "good" boy qualities.
    I can actually support what you're saying because some of them fit "good" guy and some neither. I think people enjoy labelling things because it can be a turn on if they find someone who fits the quality that has been labelled. Or they think it will make it easier to identify things they want in people when I guess you can't really categorize individuals like that
    You definitely cannot and should persist from doing so. I'm not saying don't ever complement someone just don't take it so serious and go off on a rant like OP here who thinks she's enlightening us with old boring ignorant news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    when they get older .. they suddenly not only want but demand the affections of good, wholesome, caring girls. And usually much younger ones too
    You'll get over it :emog:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Spot on!
    Far from it, the guy he was quoting talked a lot of sense - although we do, of course, all reserve the right to pass judgement e.g. on he suitability of suitors (albeit ideally not in quite such a bitter/arbitrarily discriminatory way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You'll get over it :emog:

Far from it, the guy he was quoting talked a lot of sense - although we do, of course, all reserve the right to pass judgement e.g. on he suitability of suitors (albeit ideally not in quite such a bitter/arbitrarily discriminatory way)
    We do indeed,settling down is a big thing!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.