Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm going to be beginning an MA in Geography at King College in September and was wondering if anyone could recommend any accommodation for postgraduate students? I want a fairly quiet yet still sociable accommodation preferably with not with many freshers.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliveGosling)
    Hi!
    I'm going to be beginning an MA in Geography at King College in September and was wondering if anyone could recommend any accommodation for postgraduate students? I want a fairly quiet yet still sociable accommodation preferably with not with many freshers.
    Cheers!
    Hi I am also in the same situation so I will be interested if anyone will reply about this too. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a postgraduate student with a 51 week contract. I got allocated a place £210 a week at Angel Lane (ensuite), would you like to swap? I really want a place in Champion Hill as I'm studying at the IOPPN. Looking for someone with a 51 week contract also.

ReputationRep:
    GREAT DEAL JUST BECAME AVAILABLE!!! DEPOSIT WAIVED!! (STUDENTS ONLY)

Are you and your friend looking for two brand new, fresh student rooms in London?

We are offering our two rooms at Mannequin House, Fresh Student Living Accommodation and we are waiving our deposit fee for these two rooms.

TWO ROOM DEAL: 2 BRONZE EN-SUITE ROOMS FOR ONLY £195 PW EACH

This is what you get!

• 1 min from tube station – Victoria line with night tube
    • Double beds
    • Spacious rooms
    • Kitchen with TV & sofa
    • Ample storage
    • Full-length mirrors
    • En-suite shower room with heated towel-rack
    • Gaming room
    • Study room
    • Co-op grocery store in building
    • 24 hour security
    • High-speed broadband
    • Wifi
    • Courtyard garden
    • Bike-storage
    • Vending machines
    • Social events throughout the year

Close to:

• London Met (14min)
    • University College London (26min)
    • London College of Fashion (18min)
    • University of Westminster (20min)
    • City University London (28min)
    • Caplan University (10min)
    • SOAS (27min)
    • King’s College London (30min)
    • University of the Arts (22min)
    • London School of Economics (23min)
    • BPP (26min)
    • University of East London (25min)

TWO ROOM DEAL – BOOK BOTH ROOMS WITH US & DEPOSIT IS WAIVED!!

If interested, please contact us for viewing or more information:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.