Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I recently apply to this program and received an offer. I really consider to accept the offer, but I'm trying to find more information about the program other tan what is on the website, past students insight and current students, student considering the program, anything really...

ReputationRep:
    the location isnt great from what i have heard kind of isolated. but the programme is supposed to be good.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you like. It's a self-contained campus between Bedford and Milton Keynes. I loved my year there. You're surrounded by like-minded people in a really focussed environment. You really get to know people on your course because you're not in a city where everyone goes off and does their own thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.