Turn on thread page Beta

Doing a top up year instead of final year! watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically i have an offer to do my final year as a top year at another university. I applied cos i dont like my current uni and i have to do a placement with me current course and i dont want to do one.
    Just wondering if anyone else is thinking of doing the same thing or has done it in the past? if so how was it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This is a rather unusual situation so you might not get many replies. I suggest you use the Search Function (top right) to find past and present top-up students.

ReputationRep:
    is it a "rather unusual situation"???

I think plenty of people do top up years thats why they exist.

Yes thank you i can see the search function and i have already tried that, thats why i made my own question

is there any need to be so rude and condescending??

Youre not even an admin so stop trying to be important.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by davide95)
    is it a "rather unusual situation"???

I think plenty of people do top up years thats why they exist.

Yes thank you i can see the search function and i have already tried that, thats why i made my own question

is there any need to be so rude and condescending??

Youre not even an admin so stop trying to be important.
    Yes, a lot of people do top-up years, but most of those people have done foundation degrees. It is fairly unusual to use a top-up year as a way of transferring university (which is what you asked about). Please do not be rude.

ReputationRep:
    i think we can all agree your initail post was rude and condesending.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by davide95)
    i think we can all agree your initail post was rude and condesending.
    It really wasn't but I'm not going to argue with you about it. Hope you find your answers.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.