The Student Room Group

New bunch of friends, how to attract any of the girls

I've recently joined a tennis club just for fun. I go there once per week, so far I've been twice (well kind of like 1 and a half times). So I barely know anyone really.

I've added a couple of people on facebook that I met there (one girl, one guy). I get the impression the girl might be interested in me, but then again, I tend to think that about all girls...

I spoke to her a tiny bit on fb the other night, not about anything much and it didn't last long. But I'll be seeing her at the club again in a couple days and I think we all have a night out planned in a couple weeks.

What should I do to attract this girl? (or any of the other many girls that go there)

Should I try chatting her up online and ask her out already? Or do I get to know her in person a bit first? Maybe I wait until the night out before I properly make a move? Like when we're all drunk and merry, dancing and all that

Part of me feels pressured to make a move 'now'... but I've known plenty of guys to pull girls they've known for several weeks (or months) after they first met. For example, a couple of people hooked up at my work's Christmas party despite having known each other for weeks or months beforehand... and in both cases, it was the girls who went after the guys
Talk to her in person, even just ask her out on a casual date like a coffee or something?
Reply 2
Original post by jessicabeth
Talk to her in person, even just ask her out on a casual date like a coffee or something?

I'm tempted to either do that or wait a couple weeks for this night out we all have planned :biggrin: I get the impression the latter would work better, but that would mean waiting longer...
Original post by adamff73642
I'm tempted to either do that or wait a couple weeks for this night out we all have planned :biggrin: I get the impression the latter would work better, but that would mean waiting longer...

Sounds like a good plan to me!! Good things are worth the wait :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending