^^
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    ^^
    Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects
    I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by harmer1998)
    I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...
    I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless I've also never paid for either of them

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless I've also never paid for either of them

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too

I stand corrected. I just have memories of trying to find flash cards and constantly getting to a stage where they ask me to pay ...

ReputationRep:
    ChemRevise have great notes on each topic for unit 4 and 5!! Im doing aqa chem too, hate it!!!! X

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.