^^

Gingerbread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shiv is Light)
^^
Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects
imsoLit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Gingerbread101)
Sites like Quizlet and Memrise are really good for revising all subjects and have a lot of premade flashcards for lots of subjects
I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...
Gingerbread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harmer1998)
I see this comment a lot... but I either have to pay, or they are useless... I don't think there are any premade flashcards for aha chem.. but I may be wrong ...
I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless I've also never paid for either of them

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too
imsoLit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Gingerbread101)
I used both of them regularly for my GCSEs and Quizlet particularly for my mock revision (where I got 11 A*s and 1 A at GCSE an A*AA in my A2 mocks), so I'd definitely say they aren't useless I've also never paid for either of them

There's lots of sets like this one on Memrise for AQA Chem, but if there aren't any that you want it's good revision to make them yourself too

I stand corrected. I just have memories of trying to find flash cards and constantly getting to a stage where they ask me to pay ...
ThisIsNotMyNamex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ChemRevise have great notes on each topic for unit 4 and 5!! Im doing aqa chem too, hate it!!!! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (158)
17.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (529)
59.37%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.25%

Watched Threads