Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB? Watch

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    If you showed me that pic and asked me what part of her needs changing I would never have said nose. I literally can't see a thing wrong with it.

I can honestly say that everybody is cuter when they have higher self-esteem. You should work on that before cutting up parts of your body.
    No amount of counseling will cure me. I am now completely obsessed with getting plastic surgeries and looking perfect in general. Thanks for that, my dear ex abusers lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Idk I'm a bit shocked that a lot of people don't find her nose hideous.

I think you're just being nice, your nose looks way better, and normal (if it's you on the pic)
    Maybe we're just overly vain aesthetic pedants hahaha. It seems so from this thread

ReputationRep:
    Her nose reminds me of a ball-peen hammer.

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Maybe we're just overly vain aesthetic pedants hahaha. It seems so from this thread
    Maybe.

(Original post by Lacesso)
    Her nose reminds me of a ball-peen hammer.
    That bad, eh

OP, I think you're aware of what the consensus on this thread is. Nobody here is 'just being nice.' If you asked the question with the honest intention of finding out what people think, then you should accept that what people say is what they mean. Trying to explain it away as etiquette is suggestive of a confirmation bias -- your nose is just fine.

No amount of counseling will cure me.
    If you could see my nose, you'd probably feel differently.

I am now completely obsessed with getting plastic surgeries and looking perfect in general.
    That's exactly the sort of thing that counselling is supposed to help you get over. :erm: You should talk to your GP, because body image does seem to be the issue here, and you'll always find something to fault about yourself unless you seek treatment.

ReputationRep:
    That bad, eh
    Her nose reminds me of early 90's cartoons.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? She has like a perfect nose

ReputationRep:
    No, she doesn't need a nose job at all, her nose is fine and no one does anyway. Personally, I do want a nose job though

ReputationRep:
    No amount of counseling will cure me. I am now completely obsessed with getting plastic surgeries and looking perfect in general. Thanks for that, my dear ex abusers lol.
    Plastic surgery isn't the answer to your problems unless your nose is borderline deformed which I doubt. If you look at many plastic surgery cases you'll see little to no change often making the face appear less aesthetic than before.

ReputationRep:
    I have a nose like that and sometimes I wish it was thinner

ReputationRep:
    She has a nice nose lol I am so baffled

ReputationRep:
    No I think it is a cute nose.

There are nicer noses but it looks fine and is certainly not unattractive.

I don't think I would have a nose job if I had this nose. If money were no object then why not I guess? You can go on and on.

In theory I could have my legs lengthened so I could be over 6' (I'm 5'10).

ReputationRep:
    wtf? There is nothing wrong with her nose.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I think the question you should be asking is: would you have plastic surgery to get a nose like that.

ReputationRep:
    What a strange thread. Nose looks perfectly normal to me.

ReputationRep:
    no wtf that's such a nice nose
    and it goes really well with her face

ReputationRep:
    I like her nose. its very similar to mine.

however, if you're paying for the surgery, ill have lipo instead please. :P

ReputationRep:
    This nose is amazing! Although everyone's nose suits their face, so it might not look good on someone with a face like mine. She looks beautiful and it suits her face wonderfully well :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.