Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GF cheated on me whilst on X watch

Is this a common thing? She says it will never happen again, that it was just because of the drugs and starting uni. She did, however, cheat on the guy before me. Should i forgive her? And does this reflect on me? Does she not respect me because I'm lacking in some way?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I would drop her faster than a mid-2008 grime mixtape.

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't respect you because she is a rude *****, it has nothing to do with you personally, even James Bond couldn't stop a woman cheating on him if she felt like it. It's not a reflection of you, anyone who cheats is damaged goods.

ReputationRep:
    She's shown a propensity for cheating, and will probably do it again. Best to move on

ReputationRep:
    She cheated on her previous boyfriend and now she cheated on you. She's proven that "it won't happen again" is a lie as she's cheated twice, so it's not a one off thing.

There's no excuse for cheating - if it's because of the drugs and starting uni, then it can be inferred that it will happen if she takes drugs again. Plus if it's because of starting uni then it means that when there's lots of available men around she cheats.

Dump her and find someone worthy of your time. Most people wouldn't cheat, don't let this one experience put you off. Find someone who respects you and doesn't make a habit out of cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is this a common thing? She says it will never happen again, that it was just because of the drugs and starting uni. She did, however, cheat on the guy before me. Should i forgive her? And does this reflect on me? Does she not respect me because I'm lacking in some way?
    She's got a track record, I'd get shot of her asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    She cheated on her previous boyfriend and now she cheated on you. She's proven that "it won't happen again" is a lie as she's cheated twice, so it's not a one off thing.

There's no excuse for cheating - if it's because of the drugs and starting uni, then it can be inferred that it will happen if she takes drugs again. Plus if it's because of starting uni then it means that when there's lots of available men around she cheats.

Dump her and find someone worthy of your time. Most people wouldn't cheat, don't let this one experience put you off. Find someone who respects you and doesn't make a habit out of cheating.
    What kind of excuse even is this? How could anyone think this would work? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Did she at least video it? Pics or didn't happen that's my philosophy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    What kind of excuse even is this? How could anyone think this would work? :rofl:
    I know! 😂 If someone said to me that 'uni made me cheat' then it's safe to say that pretty much anything will make them cheat. It's almost as bad as 'I only cheated because I was bored' and 'anal/oral doesn't count as cheating'...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    I know! 😂 If someone said to me that 'uni made me cheat' then it's safe to say that pretty much anything will make them cheat. It's almost as bad as 'I only cheated because I was bored' and 'anal/oral doesn't count as cheating'...
    Wait, are you saying it does?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Wait, are you saying it does?
    Oh? Right...
    Back in about an hour need to explain a lot of things
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by whorace)
    Oh? Right...
    Back in about an hour need to explain a lot of things
    I'll be back in two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I'll be back in two.
    She did say I used to one up her

ReputationRep:
    She cheated on her ex, what makes you think you're any special honey. I wouldn't blame you for lacking anything people just like to cheat because they can, even if their getting everything from their bf/gf.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with cheating?

It is my favourite hobby.

ReputationRep:
    peace out of the relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    What's wrong with cheating?

It is my favourite hobby.
    You're not cool lame if anything. Who brags about having no self control or morals. Sit down.

Lol sorry I had to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    You're not cool lame if anything. Who brags about having no self control or morals. Sit down.

Lol sorry I had to.

The more 'heartbroken' she is, the better. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    The more 'heartbroken' she is, the better. :ahee:
    Why:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why:ahee:

I love making women cry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.