Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone on here currently do the undergrad Genetics course? I want to find out whether people enjoy it and whether the staff is helpful, just what the course is like in general really

ReputationRep:
    Following this thread, I wanna find out too! OP you applying for 2016 or 17 entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Following this thread, I wanna find out too! OP you applying for 2016 or 17 entry?
    I'm looking at transferring unis actually :') i wanna start from 2nd year in september 2016, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dis0rder)
    I'm looking at transferring unis actually :' i wanna start from 2nd year in september 2016, you?
    Oh haha, where from? I'm in year 12 atm looking at a genetics degree to start in '17

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha, where from? I'm in year 12 atm looking at a genetics degree to start in '17
    jmu, the other uni in liverpool :') damn i feel sorry for you guys having to do a-level exams all at once in my year we had january exams removed and it was already really difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dis0rder)
    jmu, the other uni in liverpool :' damn i feel sorry for you guys having to do a-level exams all at once in my year we had january exams removed and it was already really difficult
    I'm looking at Liverpool too! Yeah its messed up- I'm thinking about just doing 3 AS levels and 3A2s, as unis for my year only care about the final 3 thanks to the reforms. Hoping biology, geography and German will be enough to apply but I'll also probably be taking AS chemistry next year too

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking at Liverpool too! Yeah its messed up- I'm thinking about just doing 3 AS levels and 3A2s, as unis for my year only care about the final 3 thanks to the reforms. Hoping biology, geography and German will be enough to apply but I'll also probably be taking AS chemistry next year too
    i'm doing biomed currently, one of my modules this year is genetics. they will most likely require at least AS level chem, i might be wrong though. even if they don't, understanding the basics of chem really does help in general anyway

ReputationRep:
    bump

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.