The Student Room Group

Woman brandishes childs severed head in Moscow

She calmly walks through the street in a burka holding a childs severed head shouting Allah akbar. It appears she was a nanny.

Why does the majority of this level of savagery come from muslims? It seems to me either the media do not report a significant number of similar acts of violence by non muslims or that there is a very clear and strong link between Islam and this level of brutality.

There is the uncensored video out there which i obviously wont post here incase people think there is some spin to this.

So are there mass numbers of beheadings, lone wolfs and organised that simply go unreported by the news or do these acts for some reason seem to come majorly from Islamic adherents?

Thoughts?

http://news.sky.com/story/1650731/woman-brandishes-childs-severed-head-in-moscow

Scroll to see replies

Islamophobic media

White people do this too

No real Muslim would do such a thing
I don't wish to get into any religious debate as not enough information is known about what happened but to walk around with a severed head of a child is deplorable, I only wish the worst torture and death upon her.
Original post by get schlonged m8
Islamophobic media

White people do this too

Are you joking? I can't tell if you're being serious or mocking what people tend to say
Original post by Dinasaurus
Are you joking? I can't tell if you're being serious or mocking what people tend to say

you never know
RIP little one.
(edited 8 years ago)

Clearly mockery.
:nothing: :puke: :puke:

And I really hope we're not going to be hearing comments like "this had nothing to do with Islam" even though she's wearing a burkha and said "Allahu Akbar".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by get schlonged m8
Islamophobic media

White people do this too

I conisdered the islamophobic media stance but it simply does not stack up for the below reasons:

1) I clearly remember them reporting two beheadings by non muslims.. one was commited on an elderely Italian woman in London whom the perpetrator beheaded a cat and then her.

Another happened in Tenerife i believe, a man walked into a shop with a knife from the butchers and beheaded a woman at random.

Both cases were huge news stories here in the UK.

Therefore, i remain pretty convinced that the media are not suppressing brutal attacks like my OP due to "Islamophobia"

Which then begs the question, why are Muslims so disproportionately represented in these types of brutally incomprehensible crime? Even more concerning when you consider they make up a tiny fraction of the population in Europe and the west?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Islam sickens me. The bad Islam, I mean; not the good, peaceful Islam.
#YouAin'tNoMuslimBruv
Reply 11
That poor family. What a horrific thing to learn has happened to your child.
Reply 12
:eek: oh... my... God...
ohmyGod
dude I can't even hold a dead fish in my hand she'S HOLDING A CHILD'S SEVERED HEAD
bitch whaaaaaaaaaatttt omg poor baby :frown: she ****ing killed a TODDLER
the poor parents... </3
this woman's got mental problems nahhh

I don't care what religion you are, that's a first class ticket to Hell in all of them holy ****. She thinks Allah's sending her to Heaven for this? Bitch got another thing coming to her!
(edited 8 years ago)
what an awful way for a parent to lose a child.
Reply 14
Original post by WoodyMKC
#YouAin'tNoMuslimBruv

no apostrophes in hashtags :wink:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I conisdered the islamophobic media stance but it simply does not stack up for the below reasons:

1) I clearly remember them reporting two beheadings by non muslims.. one was a woman in London who beheaded a cat and then her.

Another happened in Tenerife i believe, a man walked into a shop with a knife from the butchers and beheaded a woman at random.

Therefore, i remain pretty convinced that the media are not suppressing brutal attacks like my OP due to "Islamophobia"

Which then begs the question, why are Muslims so disproportionately represented in these types of brutally incomprehensible crime? Even more concerning when you consider they make up a fraction of the population in Europe and the west?

I've seen documentaries about Russian neo-Nazis killing Muslims, cossack paramilitaries running Muslim families off their land, Russia is an awful place to be anything other than a White, ethnic Russian, Orthodox Christian, but Muslims do need to self-criticise and internalise the problems because only then will they improve, rather than blaming a media conspiracy or pointing at White people.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

1) I clearly remember them reporting two beheadings by non muslims.. one was commited on an elderely Italian woman in London whom the perpetrator beheaded a cat and then her.

Which then begs the question, why are Muslims so disproportionately represented in these types of brutally incomprehensible crime? Even more concerning when you consider they make up a tiny fraction of the population in Europe and the west?

So you have elaborated on this yet you still say a majority of these savage acts come from muslims? :wtf:
Original post by WoodyMKC
#YouAin'tNoMuslimBruv

:lol:
Original post by luminarychild
So you have elaborated on this yet you still say a majority of these savage acts come from muslims? :wtf:

This sentence does not appear to make sense...
Honestly, there are nutters everywhere.
Religions are what people make them, not some sort of entirely homogeneous construct which is massively confounded by other factors.
Need to actually talk to the person to establish the reason.

Original post by TorpidPhil
Clearly mockery.

Quick Reply