on the financial information section it asks "Will you get any income that isn't from employment or self-employment during academic year 2016/17? "
I expect to get Employment Support Allowance and Disability Living Allowance while i am studying.
Do i answer yes or no?
x Turn on thread page Beta
financial information watch
- Thread Starter
- 29-02-2016 17:50
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 15-03-2016 13:09
We do not need you to declare this. The only income we require to be declared is:
- Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
- Property Lettings or Rent
- Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
- Trusts or Sponsorships
- Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries).