Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    on the financial information section it asks "Will you get any income that isn't from employment or self-employment during academic year 2016/17? "

    I expect to get Employment Support Allowance and Disability Living Allowance while i am studying.

    Do i answer yes or no?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi harrymatcham

    We do not need you to declare this. The only income we require to be declared is:
    • Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
    • Property Lettings or Rent
    • Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
    • Trusts or Sponsorships
    • Pensions
    • Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries).
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.