Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to give info for my daughters application, I support her financially but I dont have a fixed address as I work all over country and am self employed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grezza)
    I need to give info for my daughters application, I support her financially but I dont have a fixed address as I work all over country and am self employed.
    You must have an address, what is the address your bank has for you, what do you put on your tax self assessment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    You must have an address, what is the address your bank has for you, what do you put on your tax self assessment?
    I have my business address at my parents house as I stay there now and again

ReputationRep:
    I have my business address at my parents house as I stay there now and again
    My bank account is at this address as well

ReputationRep:
    My bank account is at this address as well
    Your best bet is to phone student finance and ask them what they will accept from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    Your best bet is to phone student finance and ask them what they will accept from you.
    do i need to set an account up to get a reference number? as when I called them the automated system asked for one.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    do i need to set an account up to get a reference number? as when I called them the automated system asked for one.

Thanks
    Has your daughter already started her application? If not she can start creating one then you'll have a number to use.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.