Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I was wondering if i will be eligible to get the Maintenance Loan & Grant if I am the son of a migrant worker? My mother will be moving to London with me before College starts, so she would have worked for a couple of months already by the start of the year.

    Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Lanthum

    If you are starting a course from September, you can apply for the maintenance loan and tuition fee loan. We will require you to send evidence of your mothers employment.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.