Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls can you answer this. watch

ReputationRep:
    So i always get girls asking me for my drink, be it juice, water, alcohol whatever...
    I never ask for a girl for her drink ever.
    Not to be bragging but a lot of girls find me really attractive but i never show them any attention or interest because i have a girlfriend. They don't know this though.
    Sometimes i don't want to share my drink with a girl i don't find attractive, the thought of tasting the saliva of someone i don't find attractive is gross to me.
    But obviously i don't want to be rude and decline them for asking for my drink, so i usually just drink most of it and say you can have the rest.
    My question is would you ask for a guys drink in which you thought he was ugly?
    Its not even like I'm comfortable with these girls, only just met them known them for 2 weeks. Seen them once or twice etc...

To let you know, no guy would ever share a drink with an ugly or unattractive girl.
    Maybe she was trying to test me? I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter? You have a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    We'd have to be pretty good friends for me to ask you for your drink..... regardless of how attractive you are. It's gross sharing a drink with someone you don't know, people backwash.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't ask anyone for their drink. You can spread germs and infections like that.

ReputationRep:
    You can drink my glass of bleach. I have no need for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    Ego

Disgusting

I'd tell them to get their own, if they're interested they'll stick around for more than the drink

ReputationRep:
    Tell them to buy their own damn drink!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any girls who do this, I definitely don't! I don't think it's really rude to decline, it's your drink and you have the right to keep it salica free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    We'd have to be pretty good friends for me to ask you for your drink..... regardless of how attractive you are. It's gross sharing a drink with someone you don't know, people backwash.
    Urghhh i know, just to imagine a girls i don't find attractive back washing is kinda you know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    I wish hey would just stop asking for my drink, i find it so annoying, but at the same time i don't want to be rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    I wish hey would just stop asking for my drink, i find it so annoying, but at the same time i don't want to be rude.
    okay as a girl i dont judge people when i ask for there drinks.... and if you find it annoying say NO!!! they wont say anything...

ReputationRep:
    Basically you don't like ugly girls. So shallow.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had someone else's drink but my female friend did because she was choking on crisps and didn't have a drink. Also my male friend asked me for a drink before but he just wanted to try it he doesn't fancy me. Maybe you are just reading too much into it OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinrev)
    okay as a girl i dont judge people when i ask for there drinks.... and if you find it annoying say NO!!! they wont say anything...
    So would you ask for a drink from an ugly guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty;63097131[b)
    ]I wouldn't ask anyone for their drink[/b]. You can spread germs and infections like that.
    Same... its even creepier to ask a stranger

I don't really see why it matters - unless you are enjoying the attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    I wouldn't ask anyone for their drink. You can spread germs and infections like that.
    Do you shake hands with people?

ReputationRep:
    So would you ask for a drink from an ugly guy?
    well y not... if i am that thirsty than yeah !!! does it matter if they are ugly or not

ReputationRep:
    So i always get girls asking me for my drink, be it juice, water, alcohol whatever...
    I never ask for a girl for her drink ever.
    Not to be bragging but a lot of girls find me really attractive but i never show them any attention or interest because i have a girlfriend. They don't know this though.
    Sometimes i don't want to share my drink with a girl i don't find attractive, the thought of tasting the saliva of someone i don't find attractive is gross to me.
    But obviously i don't want to be rude and decline them for asking for my drink, so i usually just drink most of it and say you can have the rest.
    My question is would you ask for a guys drink in which you thought he was ugly?
    Its not even like I'm comfortable with these girls, only just met them known them for 2 weeks. Seen them once or twice etc...

To let you know, no guy would ever share a drink with an ugly or unattractive girl.
    Maybe she was trying to test me? I dunno.
    Errrm..okaaayy.

But tbh I'd NEVER share my drink with any human, be it a girl or a guy, be it attractive or unattractive. I just don't like the thought of drinking from the same glass as others. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinrev)
    well y not... if i am that thirsty than yeah !!! does it matter if they are ugly or not
    Would you make out with him then since you've tasted his saliva?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.