Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls can you answer this. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    Would you make out with him then since you've tasted his saliva?
    no I asked for a drink not a relationship... y would I even care how his salvia tastes???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    I've never had someone else's drink but my female friend did because she was choking on crisps and didn't have a drink. Also my male friend asked me for a drink before but he just wanted to try it he doesn't fancy me. Maybe you are just reading too much into it OP.
    Hes ********ting, he doesn't find you repulsive enough, so he was willing to share the drink with you.
    If so why was there this on time where i offered a girl another guys drink and she declined.
    Said "you know how i feel about sharing drinks"
    Was like okay then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    I wish hey would just stop asking for my drink, i find it so annoying, but at the same time i don't want to be rude.
    It's kinda rude of them to even ask, in my opinion. Just tell them no and carry on as you are, it shouldn't matter if they find you attractive or ugly you probably won't ever see them again anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Ego

Disgusting

I'd tell them to get their own, if they're interested they'll stick around for more than the drink
    Maybe they're just really thirsty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    We'd have to be pretty good friends for me to ask you for your drink..... regardless of how attractive you are. It's gross sharing a drink with someone you don't know, people backwash.
    Much worse things than backwashing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like seeing u play mafia l2p pl0x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    Do you shake hands with people?
    They're different things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    exactly what I feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    They're different things
    Not that different though. My guess is more germs and diseases are spread via hands than via anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Not that different though. My guess is more germs and diseases are spread via hands than via anything else.
    They kind of are different.

What's worse, ingesting the germs through your mouth or having them on your hands which you can later wash off?

The problem of spreading germs via the hands can be simply sorted by once again, washing them.

ReputationRep:
    They kind of are different.

What's worse, ingesting the germs through your mouth or having them on your hands which you can later wash off?

The problem of spreading germs via the hands can be simply sorted by once again, washing them.
    So when you shake someone's hands or touch someone or they touch you, you think about germs and don't put your hands on your face until you wash them?

ReputationRep:
    lol mate get a grip and stop trying to read into things that aren't there.

ReputationRep:
    So when you shake someone's hands or touch someone or they touch you, you think about germs and don't put your hands on your face until you wash them?
    I feel like I'm being interrogated :curious:

No, I don't do that. I don't think about the germs when shaking hands with someone or I touch them or they touch me. It's only when I use the toilet or touch something gross by accident or if my hands are dirty for example, that I then consider the germs involved. Then I would wash my hands.

I also consider the germs that can be spread through saliva.

Is it such a bad thing to consider the germs involved in some activities to avoid getting sick or contracting an illness?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm being interrogated :curious:

No, I don't do that. I don't think about the germs when shaking hands with someone or I touch them or they touch me. It's only when I use the toilet or touch something gross by accident or if my hands are dirty for example, that I then consider the germs involved. Then I would wash my hands.

I also consider the germs that can be spread through saliva.

Is it such a bad thing to consider the germs involved in some activities to avoid getting sick or contracting an illness?
    No need to be defensive, it's not a bad thing nor am I interrogating you. I was only talking to you.

Anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Much worse things than backwashing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like seeing u play mafia l2p pl0x
    Lollll that's why I beat u the other day pls get on my level.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh wtf, is this post? Why would anyone want to share drinks with you if you're good looking or not? Your lips good looking?
    Or is it just that the girls use you as a little dog that you are

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.