Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to Northumbria university and I currently live in Durham. Is anyone else struggling to decide whether to live in accommodation? I can't decide if it would be easier or cheaper?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie159)
    Hi, I'm going to Northumbria university and I currently live in Durham. Is anyone else struggling to decide whether to live in accommodation? I can't decide if it would be easier or cheaper?
    Thanks
    O hi, I am choosing Northumbira as firm too and think I'm gonna stick to uni accommodation. Because Newcastle is new city to me and I'd like to live with people in the same boat. I'm assuming this should be cheaper. Maybe in second year I'll move out as by then I'll know how rents and living is different to my city and where I could get the better accommodation in reasonable price. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Yeah it did thanks, I've been looking at the accomodation and it actually seems reasonably cheap. Newcastle is a great city you'll enjoy it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 3, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.