Turn on thread page Beta

Mackay's Weekly Members Interview - Rk2k14 watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's time for another interview, folks. After their 3-2 victory this weekend, we catch up with Manchester United fan and Marcus Rashford aficionado Rk2k14.

Username: Rk2k14

Who do you support? Manchester United

Why do you support them? Manchester born and bred. Tis the only team for me.

Who is the best goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and striker for your club during your life-time? Schmeichel, Vidic, Scholes and Van Nistelrooy. Ronaldo and Cleverley deserve an honourable mention.

Who will win the PL this season? Man City will probably edge it. Leicester and Spurs haven't been in this position before so it'll be new territory for them. Arsenal will bottle it as per.

Which hour of the day is your favourite? 11pm. When **** goes down ygm.

You have a time machine and can go back in time to stop just ONE player scoring ONE goal. Which goal do you pick, and why? Dat guy Welbz vs United in the FA Cup last season. Didn't hear the end of it from the bloody Arsenal fans.

Tea making. When does the milk go in? After you've taken the teabag out. Or if you're difeo and leave it in, then after the water.

Your favourite PL club - other than the one you support? Do admire the way Spurs play. Pochettino has done an excellent job with them.

What's the best football stadium you've ever been to?
    Old Trafford.

If you could be any person on TSR for the day, who would it be? @sr90 Sucks BBC.

Which food - or drink - do you hate that everybody else loves? Salt & Vinegar crisps. Cannot stand them.

Speaking of food. What's your Death Row meal? Double chicken sandwich meal from Kansas.

Who should be the next president of FIFA?
    Infantino seems like a good candidate although I must admit I haven't been paying much attention to this election.

FA Cup replays. Should they be scrapped? No, think it provides some good opportunities for lower league opposition that they wouldn't otherwise have.

How much should tickets for a top flight football match be? About £30.

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleeping? I don't sleep. Sleep is the cousin of death.

What's the longest you've ever gone without eating? Around 18 hours (fasting).

Have you ever walked out of a film in the cinema? Yeah. Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 was a letdown.

What is the first album you bought? Wu Tang Clan Greatest Hits.

EU. In or out? In for sure.

Should the Oscars be more diverse - or are black actors, and filmmakers, just not good enough this year? This year there were some who who probably would have been nominated in another time. E.g. Idris Elba for Beats of No Nation and you can make a case for G.Gray. However, this year they weren't simply good enough as there were very solid performances across the board. Gotta hand it to white people. They can act.

You have to invite five celebrities - alive - to dinner. Who are they, and why? Emilia Clarke because bae. Messi because GOAT. Money Mayweather. He'd bring the party to the dinner and also Nas because favourite musician. Adele also seems like a laugh too. Get a collab going with the last two.

What phrase do people use that you cannot stand? If I had a penny...

If you had to erase a football chant from the face of the Earth, what would you go for? The new Klopp one. Its awful.

What would the title of your autobiography be? It's Not That Deep.

If you could introduce a rule into football from ANY other sport (i.e. sin-bins), what would it be? Replays for refs.

Should University education be free? Not free but reduce the price.

You can have five TSR FF members over to yours for dinner. Who are they? Swirly, Dirty, Difeo, zklown and Fk. Lucio turns up and a bare knuckle gypsy fight between him and Fk breaks out. Mad scenes.

Ketchup: fridge or cupboard? Cupboard of course. We aren't savages.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody asked for this.

If I had a penny for every United fan who said they were Manchester 'born and bred'.

ReputationRep:
    You have a time machine and can go back in time to stop just ONE player scoring ONE goal. Which goal do you pick, and why? Dat guy Welbz vs United in the FA Cup last season. Didn't hear the end of it from the bloody Arsenal fans.

Imagine not picking Aguero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)

ikr

tinpot mentality rk

ReputationRep:
    Where in the Surrey do you live?

What is the actual reason you started supporting United?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    the Surrey
    People don't actually call it that, surely?

Up there with fans saying they support "the Arsenal".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    People don't actually call it that, surely?

Up there with fans saying they support "the Arsenal".
    Haha no, was going to say "which part of the THE SOUTH" are you from, them swapped it to Surrey but forgot to take out the "the"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)

Fuark, was reading through his interview and was gonna post this in the exact same format, then I saw u had already done it

#connection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because i've got a reason to lie about where I live.
    Strong.

ReputationRep:
    The guy has a thick (and ugly) Manchester accent tbh

ReputationRep:
    Rekt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kent.

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you're behind Rk in the pecking order of interviews.

That's not even funny.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Tfw you're behind Rk in the pecking order of interviews.

That's not even funny.
    Not to you perhaps.

Also replays for refs is a rabbit hole that the sport will disappear down.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.