Hi, I am doing Edexcel Economics (at A2) and I have some questions regarding Unit 4.
- What caused the Chinese slowdown and what will be the effects? (I need 3/4 effects and evaluation points) I think the effects include lower commodity prices, fall in FDI to African countries, fall in GDP in countries who trade with China.
- Brexit- for and against arguments. For the 'against argument', I think immigration and trade could be used. I don't know what else to write though.
- Effects of exchange rate volatility
- Effects of the fall in Primary Product Prices e.g. Oil
- Effects of a fall in protectionism over the last 20-30 years e.g WTO, TTIP, TPP
Turn on thread page Beta
Economics A2 Help watch
- Thread Starter
- 29-02-2016 18:40
- Official Rep
- 02-03-2016 20:03
Sorry you've not had any responses about this.
Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.
Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.