Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Well I googled 'utility pack player' and got pictures of dolls house furniture, um, but the bit about being a meathead, as I said, makes this ok.
    It means I ended up as a second row player who was comfortable playing as a prop, flanker or number 8 if I had to. I was fast for my size so could function in the more dynamic positions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    It means I ended up as a second row player who was comfortable playing as a prop, flanker or number 8 if I had to. I was fast for my size so could function in the more dynamic positions.
    Ah ok. I recently joined a club and quit after 3 sessions because I forgot I have the completely wrong body type for it and was asking for a broker neck. I'll stick to the manly smells for now.

ReputationRep:
    Dior Sauvage
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ah ok. I recently joined a club and quit after 3 sessions because I forgot I have the completely wrong body type for it and was asking for a broker neck. I'll stick to the manly smells for now.
    Even someone quite small can make a very serviceable player with the right training - you should stick with it if you enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection 2 Seductive :love:
    I spritz a bit on my dog sometimes and it smells lush.

ReputationRep:
    Even someone quite small can make a very serviceable player with the right training - you should stick with it if you enjoyed it.
    I'm about 5ft9/10so was taller than most of them, but my frame is quite small. In fact my upper body is pretty tiny. I used to play at school because I shot up in height and just ran forwards and people moved out of the way. Anyone who didn't I was able to practically toss over my shoulder. But puberty is fickle and now people are more likely to try and feed me than run away from me.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm about 5ft9/10so was taller than most of them, but my frame is quite small. In fact my upper body is pretty tiny. I used to play at school because I shot up in height and just ran forwards and people moved out of the way. Anyone who didn't I was able to practically toss over my shoulder. But puberty is fickle and now people are more likely to try and feed me than run away from me.
    Maybe something like table tennis is more your kind of thing. I played that for a long time too

ReputationRep:
    Maybe something like table tennis is more your kind of thing. I played that for a long time too
    Apparently touch rugby is acceptable nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You may change your mind when you get a wif of teh Foo :sexface:
    A nice smelling wif,I hope! Btw I bought you one of those fragrances during my trip to Holborn last month :innocent:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Apparently touch rugby is acceptable nowadays.
    It really isn't.

Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't.

Don't do it.
    Mixed touch rugby isn't ok?

ReputationRep:
    Chanel rose

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Santal 33 from Le Labo is AMAZING!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Dior Sauvage
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Santal 33 from Le Labo is AMAZING!!!!
    I have their Vetiver in the EDP and the oil!

ReputationRep:
    Armpits.

ReputationRep:
    I have their Vetiver in the EDP and the oil!
    Someone with taste!
    I didn't even think anyone knew Le Labo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Someone with taste!
    I didn't even think anyone knew Le Labo!
    Shhhhh I think it's only us smelling so unique and attractive....

Any further discussion in regards to this brand that we want to selfishly keep to ourselves must be done via PM/secret signals.

ReputationRep:
    Shhhhh I think it's only us smelling so unique and attractive....

Any further discussion in regards to this brand that we want to selfishly keep to ourselves must be done via PM/secret signals.
    Definitely! haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.