Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burphy1)
    They obviously like Irish applicants! Going over to, from cork! Have you considered woolmanhill at all? I was told by students at my interview it's the best place for meeting people and the craic but I haven't actually seen the rooms so would be my only worry!
    Yeah I've heard it's meant to be the best craic alright but I haven't seen the rooms and from the pictures they don't really look that big. They're all kind of near enough each other in the city centre so any of them I'm sure are decent.

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for woolmanhill because it's the cheapest, but would really like to see some good pictures before I decide and the website doesn't seem to have any!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There are a few of wollmanhill if you go into the virtual visit and look in the city centre acommodation section but they are the only ones I was able to find

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleighH1)
    There are a few of wollmanhill if you go into the virtual visit and look in the city centre acommodation section but they are the only ones I was able to find
    From the virtual tour anyway the rooms seem very small :/

ReputationRep:
    anyone stayed at Garthdee Halls before? I know they're cheapest and not exactly the nicest looking but very close to campus so....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.