Accommodation - 2016 Watch

AshleighH1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Burphy1)
They obviously like Irish applicants! Going over to, from cork! Have you considered woolmanhill at all? I was told by students at my interview it's the best place for meeting people and the craic but I haven't actually seen the rooms so would be my only worry!
Yeah I've heard it's meant to be the best craic alright but I haven't seen the rooms and from the pictures they don't really look that big. They're all kind of near enough each other in the city centre so any of them I'm sure are decent.
Swagio
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I want to apply for woolmanhill because it's the cheapest, but would really like to see some good pictures before I decide and the website doesn't seem to have any!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AshleighH1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are a few of wollmanhill if you go into the virtual visit and look in the city centre acommodation section but they are the only ones I was able to find
kerriew
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by AshleighH1)
There are a few of wollmanhill if you go into the virtual visit and look in the city centre acommodation section but they are the only ones I was able to find
From the virtual tour anyway the rooms seem very small :/
laurenn_mck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
anyone stayed at Garthdee Halls before? I know they're cheapest and not exactly the nicest looking but very close to campus so....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads