Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My French teacher tells me that when writing an article in the (Edexcel) AS French Writing section, I should start by saying something like "Chers lecteurs, ...". However, last year when I did AS Spanish, we were told to always start an article with a title (it was also written in the Edexcel textbook for AS Spanish) and when I told my French teacher this she said that she's never told any of her students to do that ??

So my question is: how do other French A Level students start their essays for section C of unit 2?

Perhaps there's a different set of rules because they're different languages but I wouldn't think so since I thought that the Spanish and French A Levels have pretty much the same syllabus.

Thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 29, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.