Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does she like me? should I tell her i like her again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She stares, smiles, touches me, iniates conversation, so i tild her i liked her and she said shes not sure if she likes me as more than a friend and said she has a bf...so about a month has past and things calmed between us, bu she is still staring at me, touching me, initiating conversation and the past week she has asked me if im going to nights out with ppl from work, does she like me? should i ask her again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    She stares, smiles, touches me, iniates conversation, so i tild her i liked her and she said shes not sure if she likes me as more than a friend and said she has a bf...so about a month has past and things calmed between us, bu she is still staring at me, touching me, initiating conversation and the past week she has asked me if im going to nights out with ppl from work, does she like me? should i ask her again?
    It's clear to me that she can't work out her feelings for who she wants, you need to ask her who she wants to be with, because she has a boyfriend but is leading you on by doing all this. you need to be firm with her and ask her who she wants because it isnt fair on you....

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't like you. You keep posting the same threads about your obsession with this girl, you've been posting the same question since december. It's sad and desperate and if she ever saw these threads she'd be very creeped out.

She's probably just being friendly towards you and you're just being creepy and trying to pretend like she's in love with you or something. Grow up.

Initiating conversation, looking someone in the eye, friendly touching is all part of being friendly and is how people act with friends. She's probably not flirting with you at all.

ReputationRep:
    If she already has a boyfriend but is flirting with other guys then she probably isn't worth it. Would you like a girlfriend who continuously flirts with other boys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    Okay OP, just stop. The part that she has a boyfriend is where it should just stop. As long as she has a boyfriend, I don't think there'll be any chance. Her confusion is her problem to get sorted, not yours.

As for the girl, if she's unsure (bearing in mind she has a bf) then she shouldn't be continuing with staring and touching etc as it is just toying with your emotions. If you don't want to continue feeling like this i would advise saying to her how the staring etc is making you feel, so that hopefully she stops.

ReputationRep:
    Stop posting about this girl. It's clear you're making this thread up because it's wildly different from all of the other threads you've posted. She doesn't like you, get over it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.