Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I add her on fb or talk first then add? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can u elaborate on overthinking things please?

I have no experience with this; it's the first time I've found a girl attractive enough to wanna talk.
    Just for clarification, only wanting to talk to her because she's 'attractive' is extremely shallow, I think

(Original post by iMacJack)
    Just for clarification, only wanting to talk to her because she's 'attractive' is extremely shallow, I think
    sorry, i should've been a bit more clear.

I find her attractive looks wise of course and from what i know about her personality. I find her sweet and innocent, she seems to have a calm nature like me this is what attracts me to her.

I wouldn't use a word like 'hot' or 'sexy' to describe her and neither wood i say she has a 10/10 figure.

would*

Say if i did decide to add her on FB and she accepts, what could i say to her??

ReputationRep:
    Don't add her it seems creepy like you are stalking her on social media.. Talk to her, hang out and ask her for her facebook then go from there she will feel more comfortable that way.

What will you do if she rejects your friend request on facebook? How will you face her at Uni then......

(Original post by Saifariif)
    Don't add her it seems creepy like you are stalking her on social media.. Talk to her, hang out and ask her for her facebook then go from there she will feel more comfortable that way.

What will you do if she rejects your friend request on facebook? How will you face her at Uni then......
    I probs won't add her before I talk to her. I'm gonna try and talk to her next week and see what happens.

Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.