Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Any fellow offer holders currently thinking of putting SGUL as one of their top 2 choices? Would love to know who and for what courses.

I applied for Msc Biomedical Science and really like this course and university!

ReputationRep:
    Hello I've firmed St Georges (also confusingly in alliance with Kingston) University - and can't wait to go! I've applied for Therapeutic Radiography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asmithy)
    Hello I've firmed St Georges (also confusingly in alliance with Kingston) University - and can't wait to go! I've applied for Therapeutic Radiography
    Hey, that means we might have the chance to meet at uni! I've also heard about that alliance and I too am confused about that. I don't think Kingston is linked to my course. Good luck to your exams!

ReputationRep:
    So my ucas status: Firm - SGUL MBBS5 medicine Insurance - SGUL BSc (Hons ) biomedical Science.

As you can tell I really like the place!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I know this thread is kinda dead right now but I wanted to ask if you are currently students of SGUL. I've firmed them (medicine) and I've been wondering how do you find it and how the accomodation look like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 31, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.