Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If your house was on fire & you could only save one item, what would it be & why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine would probably be my mini-fridge

ReputationRep:
    My PC, without a doubt

I love that thing waaay too much :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    My PC, without a doubt

I love that thing waaay too much :lol:
    Evidently

ReputationRep:
    A sock, floors probably cold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Evidently
    Can I just say 'my desk'? Pretty much everything important/expensive I own is on that :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'd be concerned about the people inside, not the stuff that can easily be replaced :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Can I just say 'my desk'? Pretty much everything important/expensive I own is on that :rolleyes:
    Well technically, yeah. Realistically, you'd have to be pretty hench to pick up your desk AND get it out of a burning house, but who cares about realism nowadays :rolleyes: xD

ReputationRep:
    chromebook, I don't have insurance on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    I'd be concerned about the people inside, not the stuff that can easily be replaced :yep:
    Ya but your PC ain't got legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    We're assuming that there is no-one inside, because obviously, rescuing family/friends would be the priority

forget grabbing something...get my ass out that building :I

ReputationRep:
    My breakdance gloves, we've been through a lot to be honest, dancing saved me from issues and rough days, it's just always been there for my I guess, dancing to express my sadness, angriness, happiness, dance connects the body, heart, mind and soul beautifully and my gloves make sure my hands can continue going when I feel like long sessions and if I feel the light at the end of the tunnel is too far away...damn that got deep

ReputationRep:
    None. I wouldn't even get out of the fire. I'd stay in and let Satans warm caress take me to his side where I belong.

ReputationRep:
    I'd take my phone bc i want to watch anime during the sad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    None. I wouldn't even get out of the fire. I'd stay in and let Satans warm caress take me to his side where I belong.
    Well....that is your other choice I suppose....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    We're assuming that there is no-one inside, because obviously, rescuing family/friends would be the priority
    In that case I'd want to save the special stuff that relates to my childhood etc

ReputationRep:
    My school bag. Because I pack it every night before bed, so it has my money in it, my wallet and cards, my USB with my work on it, my notebook (I only have one with sections for each subject).

On the way out I'd scoop up my sibling after easily sliding into my fav pair of shoes, and grabbing my fav jacket and throwing it on. I'm not so concerned about my other clothes as long as I know I can buy some more. I'd just have to mourn my shoe collection.

ReputationRep:
    Fire extinguisher...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    LOL!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love_Saba)
    Fire extinguisher...
    But what if it's in the room with the contained fire...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.