Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone doing chartism 2moro? If so what do you think will come up?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it and havent a clue, read both my books on it in past 24 hrs and am getting round to looking at past questions now. I'm pretty sure a strengths/weaknesses type question is normally the 1st part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajoruna)
    I'm doing it and havent a clue, read both my books on it in past 24 hrs and am getting round to looking at past questions now. I'm pretty sure a strengths/weaknesses type question is normally the 1st part.
    The first question was on ecomics and politics lasy yr tho... im hoping its on origins this year it would be very nice... then a leadership one for the main question.

ReputationRep:
    Last years first question was strengths and weaknesses of Chartists and 2nd question was whether or not you agreed that Chartism was due to "social and economic" reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Last years first question was strengths and weaknesses of Chartists and 2nd question was whether or not you agreed that Chartism was due to "social and economic" reasons.
    are you sure? I have a copy of the paper and it isnt on the copy I have
    1. economic and social
    2. lack of focus

are you studying edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    Certainly am, I looked on edexcels website + the other past paper I have isn't the one you mentioned....

ReputationRep:
    Certainly am, I looked on edexcels website + the other past paper I have isn't the one you mentioned....
    I have 2002 and 2003 what do you have? and what questions are on them?

ReputationRep:
    how did the paper go? I thought it was ok really first question was a little weird but pretty fair.

ReputationRep:
    First question was basically moral vs physical force though I think throwing in Attwoods name was a hidnerance since not a lot you could write about him. Second question was basically whether Chartism was politcal and/or social/economical which was an easier question than some of the alternative. All in all went alright and I can only hope I get a nice marker.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.