Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here involved with the American Football team at Loughborough?

I am in the process of trying to decide on offers and I really like three different uni's for different reasons. However, I've played American Football since I was 14 and playing at uni is a really important factor for me (yes, I guess many people will struggle with this), I really like Loughborough, even though not that impressed with the town itself. The one thing I am a bit worried about is the American Football team. Record has gone down from 5-3 to 2-6 and from what I've read and from former players I have spoken, at one to they were a powerhouse team.

So, in short, what has happened? Is it just rebuilding phase, have they been over taken or is it a team in decline because there are other priorities / competition for the best athletes? Having been there twice its not about the lack of resources!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi young_man_14

I honestly don't know much about this I'm afraid - I'd recommend dropping a line to [email protected]. They should be able to direct your query to someone who can give you a little more information on the American Football team.

Amy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2016

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.