Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you ever just meet someone and think Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy236)
    Ethereal I am one of the most attractive people in the world. I am the top 1%. When I walk in the room heads turn in my direction. I have people chasing me all the time.

I am a tall ceo who makes millions. Haven't I told you before how many mansions I own? You will get your own boat, car, mansion anything you want etc.

I am the real Awesome genius not some fake in a student room. :rolleyes:

Whatever this so called 'Awesome genius' offers you- remember you can get so much more from gg.
    Okay well I wasn't actually serious about awesome genius. The way he conducts himself on here is sickening and seriously shows that he is overcompensating for something pretty major.

You, however, are clearly not making up for anything you lack. :innocent:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Tbh you guys are both welcome to each other.

Me and AG can sail off into the sunset of graduated adults with money and good looks.
    Lol money and good looks? Uhuh whatever you say. compare AG to Zarga... Whose better looking?

Thanks for your approval, it was stopping me and Zarga from having coitus

Found wifi and the first thing I did is TSR. I had a lot of messages requiring my return.
    I was wondering how the site was going to get on without you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    I was wondering how the site was going to get on without you :lol:
    There are a lot of people relieved by my absence- trust me. Haters gon hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol money and good looks? Uhuh whatever you say. compare AG to Zarga... Whose better looking?

Thanks for your approval, it was stopping me and Zarga from having coitus
    Please tell me you didn't just use the word 'coitus' to describe sex :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    wow you're really great
    and cute
    you're a good human
    god did good

cause yano I think it's really rare to meet truly wonderful people and then when I meet someone who is just so genuine and nice, it's astounding.

i really admire people like that.
    Aw you sound like a really nice guy who is worth talking too xx

(Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    Please tell me you didn't just use the word 'coitus' to describe sex :facepalm:
    Loooool I'm watching Big Bang theory 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    wow you're really great
    and cute
    you're a good human
    god did good

cause yano I think it's really rare to meet truly wonderful people and then when I meet someone who is just so genuine and nice, it's astounding.

This such a nice post

(Original post by greatguy236)
    ethereal i am one of the most attractive people in the world. I am the top 1%. When i walk in the room heads turn in my direction. I have people chasing me all the time.

I am a tall ceo who makes millions. Haven't i told you before how many mansions i own? You will get your own boat, car, mansion anything you want etc.

I am the real awesome genius not some fake in a student room. :rolleyes:

Whatever this so called 'awesome genius' offers you- remember you can get so much more from gg.

the wedding is off </ /3

ReputationRep:
    Okay well I wasn't actually serious about awesome genius. The way he conducts himself on here is sickening and seriously shows that he is overcompensating for something pretty major.

You, however, are clearly not making up for anything you lack. :innocent:
    Did you.... did you just insult me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)

the wedding is off </ /3
    What? Why?:eek:

No please dont do this bae. :cry2:

(Original post by greatguy237)
    What? Why?:eek:

No please dont do this bae. :cry2:
    You're hitting on (is that even english lol) ethereal ! I know she's great , but you said I was the only one !
    (Stop talking here that's a good thread <3 )

ReputationRep:
    Oh god i posted this whej i was in a weird mood yday jfc im sirry i was cringe
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    wow you're really great
    and cute
    you're a good human
    god did good

Nope because when I meet someone for the first time I don't get bombarded by the good things about them. I do think this however for the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I've been fortunate enough to meet many warm, generous and all around fantastic people in my life. People who have offered me enduring friendship that I didn't always deserve and support that I didn't realise I needed. I've have also met an enormous amount of cruel, ignorant and violent people. People with little empathy, and barely enough compassion to treat their own friends well. The latter group reminds me how important the former are to me.

I don't think god did it, but that is a whole other thing....
    Im totally the best person you have ever metxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    You're hitting on (is that even english lol) ethereal ! I know she's great , but you said I was the only one !
    (Stop talking here that's a good thread <3 )
    OMG THAT IS SO TERRIBLE
    Andy98 you have a chance now
    I told you FrenchUnicorn
    to go with Andy xx

(Original post by scnotcrazy)
    OMG THAT IS SO TERRIBLE
    Andy98 you have a chance now
    I told you FrenchUnicorn
    to go with Andy xx
    I'm not marrying ANYONE :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ill marry someone then your still invited you get the first invitation xx

ReputationRep:
    wow you're really great
    and cute
    you're a good human
    god did good

I think there are many many people who genuinely want to be "so genuine and nice" but they lack the ability to or during that moment they are distracted from you. Take you for an example. I guess you too want to be seen as "so genuine and nice" to everyone you meet, but "the flesh is weak" or unable.

I think you shouldnt go judging people like that. The sign of a true friend is not how he/she greets, or speaks or whatever socially interacts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sciatic)
    I think there are many many people who genuinely want to be "so genuine and nice" but they lack the ability to or during that moment they are distracted from you. Take you for an example. I guess you too want to be seen as "so genuine and nice" to everyone you meet, but "the flesh is weak" or unable.

I think you shouldnt go judging people like that. The sign of a true friend is not how he/she greets, or speaks or whatever socially interacts.
    But this niceness/genuineness isn't something I've based off a quick interaction, I've known this person for several months and I find their personality to just be like that. It's not something I've assumed based up on their exterior appearance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.