Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Please come back to snapchat, everyone on TSR always makes fun of my pancakes :cry2:
    I'll re-download on Wednesday so I can watch the cool pancake story you'll upload, yes. XD Or tomorrow depending on how productive I am. ^-^

:console: Your pancakes are fab + your ability to digest them is even fab-er. ( Don't listen to them. :shh: <3 )

ReputationRep:
    Anything vegan :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Cucumbers

ReputationRep:
    Toast with peanut butter.

ReputationRep:
    A big, crispy jacket spud with butter, beans and cheese 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EphemeralLove)
    Any brand for digestive biscuits. I look crazy dumping an armful of them down during checkout
    but I don't care because I know ecstasy awaits me.
    LMAO that literally made me giggle. I've never heard someone be passionate about digestive biscuits before. 😂 They're usually seen as 'the boring biscuit' - they are good though I agree! I love a Rich Tea too, me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A battered sausage and chips.
    I haven't had this since last year and I'm craving it like mad, but there's no chippys in Groningen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    I haven't had this since last year and I'm craving it like mad, but there's no chippys in Groningen
    Holland is pathetically empty when it comes to good places to eat, if you haven't yet hit up a pancake hut or just treat yourself to a day in Scheveningen

ReputationRep:
    McDonald's fries dipped in a McFlurry :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Holland is pathetically empty when it comes to good places to eat, if you haven't yet hit up a pancake hut or just treat yourself to a day in Scheveningen
    Scheveningen is so far away by train :/ like 3 hours or so. Not worth it until the summer at least :/
    (Original post by Faith.A)
    McDonald's fries dipped in a McFlurry :drool:
    try a nugget in vanilla milkshake! its like donuts

ReputationRep:
    Scheveningen is so far away by train :/ like 3 hours or so. Not worth it until the summer at least :/

Omd I've done it before when I was younger - I must revisit my childhood ways

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Groningen is even further away than I remember then! Only a 45 min drive from where I grew up!

ReputationRep:
    I tried it again the other day - short of a disappointment - should have left it in my past :'( I'll stick to fries and a McFlurry

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Groningen is even further away than I remember then! Only a 45 min drive from where I grew up!
    Groningen is annoying and north. Lovely place, but bloody inconvenient
    (Original post by Faith.A)
    I tried it again the other day - short of a disappointment - should have left it in my past :'( I'll stick to fries and a McFlurry
    aww that's a shame!

Im personally stucking to avoiding mcdonalds where possible, too expensive here

ReputationRep:
    Probably have quite a few favourites.

One would have to be biscuits, particulaly shortcake ones and chocolate digestives.

With a nice cup of coffee. Ahhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Ive actually never had a battered sausage before, I feel like Ive never lived now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Ive actually never had a battered sausage before, I feel like Ive never lived now
    march your backside down to your local and order one NOW :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Shreddies
    Cheese - like cheddar, stilton, brie
    Pizza
    Chill Con Carne
    Pasta
    Lasagne

ReputationRep:
    Chocolates definitely.

ReputationRep:
    salt popcorn

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.