Edexcel Business Studies- Controlled Assessment; RevenueWatch this thread
Which is the most appropriate method to increase revenue for the business you
• choose a small business
• investigate what is meant by revenue
• conduct primary research to identify at least 2-3 different methods the business uses
to increase revenue and how effective these methods are
• present useful information/data to support the points you are making
• analyse the different methods the business uses
• using your analysis, arrive at a supported judgement that states the most appropriate
method the business uses to increase revenue.
I was going to talk about the Marketing Mix, so how my business- a restaurant- makes revenue from the areas of Price, Product, Promotion, Place. I also was going to add how they have the competitive advantage over other businesses in the surrounding area within each factor. I was also thinking of talking about customer satisfaction- to ensure repeat purchases, and also the idea of diversification. However, could I please have any more ideas? Thanks!