Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I selected a university and the course i wanted in the student finance application

I have received an offer from the university; all they want are my certificates and they're currently being sent over to me, so im assuming i'm in anyways

i'm still waiting for my last response from a university but im pretty sure im going to the one i mentioned above

what im asking is, is it normal to apply when you havent received all your offers/accepting a place?

what should i do if not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOPHIERAD)
    I selected a university and the course i wanted in the student finance application

I have received an offer from the university; all they want are my certificates and they're currently being sent over to me, so im assuming i'm in anyways

i'm still waiting for my last response from a university but im pretty sure im going to the one i mentioned above

what im asking is, is it normal to apply when you havent received all your offers/accepting a place?

what should i do if not?
    You can put any of the courses on your SF application. If you end up firming a place elsewhere, you can just log back into the system and change it. You can do that until about two weeks before the course starts.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.