Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sorry in advance for the list of questions or request for help :P but i cant find all the steps for applying and verification of secondary education.
    about me:i am an IGCSE student from Egypt and i have been studying at Cairo university for 2 years now , good place but terrible experience and education so i was searching for a way to study aboard and VFU seems nice and not many questions asked about my grades .
    so my questions are:
    1-where am i in the verification of secondary education thing and how do i do it ?
    2- when is the entrance exam or the dates i can take it
    3-do they require any specific grades or A levels
    4-what are the papers needed?
    5- is there any other universities you know which are better or easier to apply to
    sorry about any grammar mistakes

ReputationRep:
    jh

ReputationRep:
    There is a forum made around questions for VFU, Kandil so i suggest you go there fir lots of info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKT95)
    Hello Im 20 years old from the UK and am making an application to VFU after attending an open day in January, i was really impressed with the university and its facilities as well as Brno itself!
    I clarified the application process when i was there, so will try and answer your questions best i can!
    1) I am getting photocopies of my A level certificates and verified by a solicitor, basically its a legal declaration that they are authentic
    2) the closing date for submitting your actual application is the end of March then you have to sit the entrance exam by the 10th of May, but i think you can do it in your home country if you have an agent but since im applying directly i am flying over and sitting mine in the university on the 9th of May, i arranged this individually by emailing the secretary at the international office
    3) I dont think they requrire any specific A levels you just have to pass the entrance exam which is chemistry and biology but there is alist of topics to revise on their website
    4) The papers needed are just your CV, a doctors letter saying youre fit and well with no reason you can't study abroad, your verified grade certificates and two passport photographs and a photocopy of your passport? its on the website incase ive missed anything out
    5) Once i saw Brno i didnt look into any other unis

Hope this helps! Any other questions feel free to ask!
    thanks for the info it was very helpful. but by actual application do you mean paper one and mail it or do i fill the online application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreadyVet)
    There is a forum made around questions for VFU, Kandil so i suggest you go there fir lots of info.
    in this site or another one?

ReputationRep:
    The applicion is online on the VFU website but you also have to mail them an envelope with all the paper work (CV, a level grades, passport photos and photocopy of passport)

ReputationRep:
    Michaela the securetary for the international students email address is on the website and she was soo helpful to me !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandil)
    in this site or another one?
    Quite literally Veterinary Medicine at VFU Brno. on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKT95)
    The applicion is online on the VFU website but you also have to mail them an envelope with all the paper work (CV, a level grades, passport photos and photocopy of passport)
    thanks i will contact the secretary and see if there is anything else i need to add before i mail the papers .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreadyVet)
    Quite literally Veterinary Medicine at VFU Brno. on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks Dready Vet

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.