Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, guys! Maybe some of you are studying fashion merchandise management at university of Westminster? I got an offer and were dreaming about this university for so long, but recently i were chatting with 2 girls who are studying there and they both don't really like that, they are saying that the lecturers are rude and unwilling to help, so I thought maybe someone could tell some experience too?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Gabrielle,

I am currently in my final year on the FMM course at Westminster and would highly recommend it! I have not found that staff are rude or unwilling to help, in fact quite the opposite. I have felt fully supported throughout the course by both tutors and fellow students and as the course is taught in such small classes there is a very friendly atmosphere. You also get tremendous help with securing a placement for your second year which means most students secure job offers for when they graduate really early on so that is definitely something to consider. Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and would say if you are interested in a fashion course with a job at the end this is the one for you! If you need any further advice or have a specific question than feel free to ask.

Cheyenne

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! You have helped me a lot!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.