Turn on thread page Beta

I dont understand this if you had one day to live nonsense. watch

ReputationRep:
    'Ohh I would do such and such this and that and just make the most of it blah blah blah'

B***** no you wouldn't. If you found out you had one day to live you would probably curl up in bed crying 'bahh am going to die tomorrow bahhh'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy234)
    'Ohh I would do such and such this and that and just make the most of it blah blah blah'

B***** no you wouldn't. If you found out you had one day to live you would probably curl up in bed crying 'bahh am going to die tomorrow bahhh'.
    It is certainly true some may go through a depressive state first maybe only briefly although the time at this point would range depending on the scale of optimism/pessimism of said person.

However for me, I am quite the optimist and can honestly say I would do everything I wanted. First and foremost Id tell my family how much I love them and how grateful I am for everything despite any arguments or past frictions. Especially to my parents I would thank them for everything, their kindness albeit sometimes tough love and thank them for raising me well.

I would then probably go with some friends (if they wanted to of course) and just use all the money I have go do some dancing in cities, maybe go on a quick road trip to London and just explore, bungee jump, eat a TON of sushi, and try my weirdest pick ups lines on girls knowing I wouldnt need to wake up in shame tomorrow Id also swim with dolphins at somepoint, learn to surf and learn how to double backflip.

Id burn all my revision and homework in a bonfire and roast marshmallows with whoever wants to with me in the early evening before donating most of my leftover money to charity and going to a sick concert in the late evening

ReputationRep:
    Your threads are an emotional roller coaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    It is certainly true some may go through a depressive state first maybe only briefly although the time at this point would range depending on the scale of optimism/pessimism of said person.

However for me, I am quite the optimist and can honestly say I would do everything I wanted. First and foremost Id tell my family how much I love them and how grateful I am for everything despite any arguments or past frictions. Especially to my parents I would thank them for everything, their kindness albeit sometimes tough love and thank them for raising me well.

I would then probably go with some friends (if they wanted to of course) and just use all the money I have go do some dancing in cities, maybe go on a quick road trip to London and just explore, bungee jump, eat a TON of sushi, and try my weirdest pick ups lines on girls knowing I wouldnt need to wake up in shame tomorrow

Id burn all my revision and homework in a bonfire and roast marshmallows with whoever wants to with me in the late evening before donating most of my leftover money to charity
    I'd troll tsr so much and do my best to reach 1000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Your threads are an emotional roller coaster
    I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or insult.

ReputationRep:
    I'd troll tsr so much and do my best to reach 1000.

:naughty::noway:What rep are you on now?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or insult.
    Well they're entertaining?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.