Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    It's my 16 birthday in April this year and I have no idea what to do for it.

I have looked on everything but their either too expensive, not do-able or too far from home.

I have thought about; going to Milton Keynes for the day and hitting the shops and doing a activity there (Bounce Trampoline Centre, ice skating, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing or go karting), sleep over in my mums studio, a camp out at a local campsite, festival or a day out in London.

Would be grateful if I get something out of this.

Thank, Imo x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImoIsAwesome)
    Hey!
    It's my 16 birthday in April this year and I have no idea what to do for it.

I have looked on everything but their either too expensive, not do-able or too far from home.

I have thought about; going to Milton Keynes for the day and hitting the shops and doing a activity there (Bounce Trampoline Centre, ice skating, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing or go karting), sleep over in my mums studio, a camp out at a local campsite, festival or a day out in London.

Thank, Imo x
    You should consider going to a concert. That's what I did on my 16th birthday, with my best mate, and was the best night of my life.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hooked up with some guys too

ReputationRep:
    April is revision season. Hit the books!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    April is revision season. Hit the books!
    I know, however I was also think of doing my birthday after my exams, but I have prom and a trip, plus my friends might not be around after exams. So it's just easier to have it in April.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.