Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. Hello My name is Elly and im 20 years old from the UK.
      I have decided to make an application to the six year veterinary course at VFU Brno after attending an open day in January. I was really impressed with the facilities and we were extremely well looked after during our visit
      I wondered if any one else was thinking about applying? I think you have to get your application in by the end of March but you can apply directly on their website, you don't need an agent! (I don't have one)
      Ive just booked my flights to go sit the entrance exam on the 9th May, (you can sit it in London if you do have an agent) but i'm really excited to return to Brno its a fab city and it was only £40 return!
      If any one is thinking about applying and i can be of any help let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKT95)
    1. Hello My name is Elly and im 20 years old from the UK.
      I have decided to make an application to the six year veterinary course at VFU Brno after attending an open day in January. I was really impressed with the facilities and we were extremely well looked after during our visit
      I wondered if any one else was thinking about applying? I think you have to get your application in by the end of March but you can apply directly on their website, you don't need an agent! (I don't have one)
      Ive just booked my flights to go sit the entrance exam on the 9th May, (you can sit it in London if you do have an agent) but i'm really excited to return to Brno its a fab city and it was only £40 return!
      If any one is thinking about applying and i can be of any help let me know
    What does Brno stand for? Which university are you applying for? I am also interested in applying for veterinary medicine abroad.Which organisation did you apply through and how?

ReputationRep:
    Brno is the name of the city in the Czech Republic and the university is called VFU which stands for The University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences. I haven't applied through any organisation, you can apply directly to them on their website, and I am flying over to sit the entrance exam In the uni itself however you can do it in the UK if you use an agent. I organised this myself by emailing the secretary at the international office of the uni she was soo helpful!

Basically it's an online application and then you have to send them a letter with a copy of your CV with all your work experience etc on, your A Level certificates which have been photocopied and verified to be authentic by a solicitor, a doctors letter saying you're fit and well to study abroad, 2 passport photos and a photocopy of your passport! after that it's just a case of sitting the entrance exam which you have to do by the 10th may... It's a multiple choice on chemistry and biology but there's a list of topics to revise on their website too
    Hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.