ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleigh Harron)
    I'm studying... primary PGCE at Durham University

My study level is... Other
    have fun on TSR !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    have fun on TSR !!
    Thank you, just figuring out how to use it haha!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, just figuring out how to use it haha!
    looking good !
    here are all the forums
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... primary PGCE at Durham University

My study level is... Other
    Hey Ashleigh, are you starting in Sept 2016?
    I'm also going to be on the Primary PGCE at Durham Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach-AM)
    Hey Ashleigh, are you starting in Sept 2016?
    I'm also going to be on the Primary PGCE at Durham Where are you from?

Hi! Yeah I am that's cool!! I'm from near Middlesbrough but living in NZ at the moment! Where are you from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Yeah I am that's cool!! I'm from near Middlesbrough but living in NZ at the moment! Where are you from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Northern Ireland but I'm not long home from a few years living out in Canada I've heard NZ is amazing!!! It's so hard trying to figure out all the details from a distance. Do you have accommodation set up for during the PGCE yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach-AM)
    I'm from Northern Ireland but I'm not long home from a few years living out in Canada I've heard NZ is amazing!!! It's so hard trying to figure out all the details from a distance. Do you have accommodation set up for during the PGCE yet?
    Hi sorry I have just seen this, I made a new account cause I didn't realise I couldn't change my account name after signing up, woops! Ah that's cool, I would really love to go to Canada! Yeah New Zealand is amazing, definitely recommend it for a visit! I know it's driving me crazy I feel like I don't have enough information yet, I fly home in 2 weeks I can't wait to get back and get organised. No I'm going to be living in Middlesbrough which is about 35-40 minutes south of Durham. I'm originally from Marske-by-the-sea but going to be living with my fiancés parents while we get back on our feet after being away for some time. Do you know of any facebook group for the Durham PGCE course? I'm sure I've sent requests to one a few times but each time I go back it says 'request to join' so maybe I keep getting declined for some reason.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.