Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just sleep with her but dont bother with a long term relationship she sounds like you cant trust her to be faithful

ReputationRep:
    excellent portfolio ...

ReputationRep:
    Personally, if I ended up in a relationship (that I don't want to happen thou but hypothetically) I would make the guy and myself take tests for STDs, other than that its not really thing I care about at all.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Wouldn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    I think the average for guys is around 5 at 21.... never mind by the time they're 30...
    lol. no.

(Original post by Bealzibub)
    pretty much ruling out 99%+ of men. My expectations rule out 99%+ women. I think i'm going to have to date outside my race.
    Dude, I TOTALLY feel you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 122025278)
    If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?
    If I was in your position, her history shouldn't mean anything shouldn't even need to pry no one owes anyone their history. What does it mean besides she's experienced? Your preference is your preference but if you want someone "fresh" per say just go buy a sex doll.

If she were a man, those 15 would be trophies people would cheer her on for. Sounds like jealously might be an issue though so I wouldn't advise you to go ahead with any relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    lol. no.
    Really? I know it's a number thrown around using an american sites.... but surely if anything in the UK it would be higher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    Only true for white/black girls
    Lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Really? I know it's a number thrown around using an american sites.... but surely if anything in the UK it would be higher?
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    1) is this for a relationship type deal or a ONS time deal? or a ****buddy type deal? each situation comes with it's own positives and negatives concerning her body count.

a) if it were a relationship type deal and all these were all ONS or similar, then i'd be shocked, as it'd imply that there's a reason why she's not in a relationship: ergo she's probably psycho/insecure/too much baggage or commitment shy or whatever. in such cases, i wouldn't really mind being number 16 if she were clean and were as good as she claims to be in bed tbh.. but i wouldn't wifey her. i wouldn't as at the age of 19 (for example), that'd be a bit high. In any case, i'd contrast the amount of ONS she's had and compare it with the amount of relationships she's had and how long they were. it's obvious that at this age (i'm using the age 19 in this case) she wouldn't have had more relationships than ONS therefore, i'd choose to have a ONS with her or a ****buddy type deal. if she were older (say 29+) then i'd be willing to make it a relationship thing.

b) if it were a ONS type deal: then all the gloves comes off. with a body count of 15, there'd be quite a number of lessons to be learned.....

c) for a ****buddy type deal: see above response. with the added fact that, lectures/classes would be at least 5 times a day. giggity.

15 people? that's a hell of a number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why's that?
    We're less conservative (as in US conservatives are hardcore by comparison) and far less religious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    the black girls I come across are far more promiscuous than any other
    I've only ever seen white swans in my life but that doesn't mean black swans don't exist
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Morality is not about following moral codes without question. Fornication is discouraged in religions because it naturally results in babies without a father legally bound to provide for them, so the cost falls on the community. Fornication is therefore an immoral act because it hurts society. But now we have contraception so there is no reason to worry about this.
    I was just playing devil's advocate :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 122025278)
    If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?
    Didnt matter to Leonard Hofstadter

(Original post by xobeauty)
    That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh
    SaME

ReputationRep:
    The attitudes on this thread freak me out

I'm a girl. Let's say I sleep with 2/3 different people a year, by like 24ish that would add up to 15. I don't see what the big deal is, not everyone thinks sex is something sacred.

ReputationRep:
    She must smell like sausages :erm:

It feels like fishing in the sea, i'm sorry to say!

(Original post by EphemeralLove)
    She must smell like sausages :erm:
    Is this your 10nth TSR account, April? First cherie amour,sweet and sour and the all the other trollish ones. You must be a TSR addict.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contradicta)
    The attitudes on this thread freak me out

I'm a girl. Let's say I sleep with 2/3 different people a year, by like 24ish that would add up to 15. I don't see what the big deal is, not everyone thinks sex is something sacred.
    Many people here don't have sex outside of relationships (or at all) so the thought of going through 2/3 relationships every year means there is seriously something wrong with you :lol: I do agree with you though, there are 365 days in a year, if you only have 2/3 ons I can see how that adds up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.