Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any applicants to CSM for product design ??? 2k16?

ReputationRep:
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raquel_G)
    Me!
    any updates ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raquel_G)
    Me!
    done with your portfolio ???

ReputationRep:
    I've applied and got an offer for product design at CSM, just trying to decide between this and a BSc at Leeds!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer too! I really do think the course can be very enjoyable, but you are the one making the decision :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wemmily)
    I've applied and got an offer for product design at CSM, just trying to decide between this and a BSc at Leeds!
    Congrats !! What did you decide on ? Even I've gotten into CSM for product design

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnirudhKots)
    any applicants to CSM for product design ??? 2k16?
    me also!

ReputationRep:
    Any tips for Product Design portfolio to CSM?

ReputationRep:
    I've got my deadline on 8th Feb. Any advice on what to include?

ReputationRep:
    That's my deadline too. Good luck! What are you thinking of including? I'm putting 5 projects in it, a cardboard prototype model, 3 sketchbook pages, and a picture of my inspiration boards.

ReputationRep:
    That;s great, we'll be experiencing the same sort of things then! We might even get to be in the same class! Yay! Good luck to us!
    And, well, I have a lot of works but I'm still thinking of how to outline everything I'll be including sketch, graphite, photography, graphic design, CAD, prototypes, anything I can think of basically and need to figure how to structure it... and btw where do we write the 250 word statement? It doesn't say anything but I'm assuming it's the first text slot. Also, what are you going to say in it?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! Good luck to you too!

Yeah you write it in the first text slot. There's 11 text slots and 10 picture slots, so I guess the first one would be best to write it in!

I'm going to talk about my specific interests in design, what I'm trying to achieve and where I want to develop to. Most things they need to know about me are on my personal statement anyway, so this is just gonna be a short explanation explaining my ethos. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be talking about more or less the same things, how much I love creating, the fact that I really love idea generation. Also I enjoy marketing and the industry so I'll give a lot of emphasis on that too.
    I\ll probably re-edit everything a hundred times before I send it in... I just really want to get into UAL. It's my dream! I'd really like to get to know you too, since we probably have a lot in common to be applying to the same course and there's a possibility we might be in the same class. Where are you from? Tell me about yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.