Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girls I've liked turned out to either be doucheholes or found someone else. Halp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Girls I've liked turned out to either be doucheholes or found someone else. Halp.
    Look for real life ones bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's 4 30 in the morning. You should be dreaming about nymphomaniac pandas and honest politicians. Go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Look for real life ones bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dis iz real lyf

ReputationRep:
    You don't say :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Srs, uncle Foo Foo is here to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    No offence but it's the way you express your thirst and things you need to employ a bit more self respect.

You have to earn the good ones, finding them all over tsr and quickly meeting and shagging is likely not going to amount to a deep connection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    No offence but it's the way you express your thirst and things you need to employ a bit more self respect.

You have to earn the good ones, finding them all over tsr and quickly meeting and shagging is likely not going to amount to a deep connection.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)

Let me break it down with some RANDOM examples

You NEED oxygen
    You NEED food
    You NEED water

You WANT more tsr rep
    You WANT attention
    You WANT a girlfriend

First of all, remove any lust or thoughts of necessaries behind, you have a girlfriend (in my opinion at least) because you LOVE them for who they are, because you want to SHARE your joy and your views with them and she WANTS to as well . You have to be a gentleman but show your adventurous side but overall be you. Eventually someone right for you will appear and provided you are THE BEST VERSION of you honestly on that day as you should be striving towards ON ALL DAYS, you will ask them out for a coffee or snack first and perhaps eventually get a girlfriend. Its not a quick thing to be meaningful, its a long winding story but its worth every second

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/0l2CvIh.gif
    Just keep bustin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    It's 4 30 in the morning. You should be dreaming about nymphomaniac pandas and honest politicians. Go to bed.
    What the hell are you taking to dream about nymphomaniac pandas, and where can i get some?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)

People using TSR for hookups?

lol ok :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sad reality for every guy apparently.

Don't stress it, the right one will come along

ReputationRep:
    It's sad that you feel you NEED one...

ReputationRep:
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d8&oe=575211BE

Why can't you be happy like Simon is?:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d8&oe=575211BE

Why can't you be happy like Simon is?:rofl:
    😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    It's sad that you feel you NEED one...
    i dont soz

ReputationRep:
    just be yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    just be yourself
    Good advice:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Good advice:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Is it though?
    I think so - better to find someone who loves you for who you actually are not who they just think you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.