Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Haha. 50p says it isn't queen-bee :scrooge:
    Correct :lol:
    Guess we both look for same things :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Well I keep getting people's phone numbers. Doing something with them. Talking to them a few times then they never speak to me again.

and it's like hurr-durr, why am I wasting my time. Especially when I always have to initiate conversation. Always have to choose to do something. Need to find a loner like me but ironically they hide themselves away.
    Haha yes...this was me...took me a while to find them but now those loners are my best friends

Some friendships fall naturally, the ones where you dont talk for months but when you meet you get along perfectly, whereas others require work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Correct :lol: Guess we both look for same things :perv:
    Heh, what are the chances? Expect there are similarities, although I wasn't looking for owt in particular when her ladyship first PM'd me, tbh :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Heh, what are the chances? Expect there are similarities, although I wasn't looking for owt in particular when her ladyship first PM'd me, tbh :dontknow:
    Mixed race too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Mixed race too
    Fo reals? What kinda combo?

ReputationRep:
    Fo reals? What kinda combo?
    I didn't even ask lol

ReputationRep:
    I think you should cut your hair and and expect results

ReputationRep:
    You need to internalise your dilemma and think 'rather than think why I need a girl, why would a girl need me?' - so basically take this moment of singledom to reflect and realise your internal faults in character, manners and personality - then, truly then, will you be able to work towards a greater goal of finding a female companion.

Until then, quit fixating over why you can't get a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I think you should cut your hair and and expect results
    IKR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    IKR

Posted from TSR Mobile
    unless you are Tarzan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    unless you are Tarzan
    That's racist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.