Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Accommodation booking page won't load, is anyone else having this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and a few other people on other threads have said the same. I tried with multiple browsers and it didn't work so it's probably a problem with the site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FerrousS)
    Yeah and a few other people on other threads have said the same. I tried with multiple browsers and it didn't work so it's probably a problem with the site.
    yeah, I phoned the uni about ten minutes ago, they said to just keep trying every couple of minutes as they have a problem with their server.

ReputationRep:
    Yup Nottingham is down. I really CBA waiting longer just reloading it lol, spent 36 mins so far ;P

ReputationRep:
    They've changed the time at which you can apply to 11:00AM now, hopefully then it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Slightly obvious by now but it is indeed working fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FerrousS)
    Slightly obvious by now but it is indeed working fine.
    Haha yep, when did you book yours? I booked mines at 11 am yesterday :P

ReputationRep:
    Only got round to it today; got fed up after trying and failing to get it to work earlier.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.