Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite season? watch

• View Poll Results: What's your favourite season?
    Winter
    16.01%
    Spring
    18.97%
    Summer
    43.54%
    Autumn
    21.48%

• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    And why?

Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!

ReputationRep:
    I love summer. And spring too actually.

ReputationRep:
    Winter. For winter sports.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Summer. I like 35 degrees, 90% humidity. Like a permanent free steam room. Lovely.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Mine changes every year. I've noticed my panic attacks sometimes get worse during the summer and then the following year they get worse in the winter and that influences how I feel about a season that year but if I really had to choose my favourite I would say winter. There's no bees and wasps and I can go outside for more than 5 mins without getting fried. Oh and also my hair doesn't go all frizzy and curly after straightening it after being outside for more than a minute in the winter like it does in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Hunting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Summer. I like 35 degrees, 90% humidity. Like a permanent free steam room. Lovely.
    also girls wear less and less clothing.

(Original post by Captain Jack)
    And why?Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!
    The transition periods are the best for nice colours. Autumn last year was amazing for that The leaves on the tress look really nice. The heather up on the moor in late summer is really purple.

ReputationRep:
    Summer. SUMMER.

ReputationRep:
    Winter

ReputationRep:
    Autumn: the season of failure and decay

ReputationRep:
    Spring, you get more sunlight, but there's still that refreshing chill in the air. Plus that's when all the baby animals are born and i LOVE baby animals (especially lambs)
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    Spring, you get more sunlight, but there's still that refreshing chill in the air. Plus that's when all the baby animals are born and i LOVE baby animals (especially lambs)
    EXACTLY

ReputationRep:
    Autumn, it's not too hot or too cold, and I love the pretty colours of the leaves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    And by Autumn they are ready to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    And by Autumn they are ready to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Came here to say this. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Autumn, it's not too hot or too cold, and I love the pretty colours of the leaves
    as they die
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by the bear)
    as they die
    Replenishing the earth!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite months of the year are September, October, November and December so I'll have to go with Autumn/Winter.
    Summer is too warm and sticky and I don't know how to dress during Spring.

ReputationRep:
    Summer. Thankfully the summers in the UK are the equivalent of winters in the Middle East

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    And why?

Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!
    Mine is Winter.
    Only reason is that I can walk in the rain, wind, cold, sleet or snow with a better chance of having peace outside knowing that most people stay indoors.
    I know that might sound a tad anti-social but hey ho, that's just how I roll 😎

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.