The Student Room Group

What's your favourite season?

Poll

What's your favourite season?

And why?

Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I love summer. And spring too actually.
Winter. For winter sports.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Summer. I like 35 degrees, 90% humidity. Like a permanent free steam room. Lovely.
Reply 4
Mine changes every year. I've noticed my panic attacks sometimes get worse during the summer and then the following year they get worse in the winter and that influences how I feel about a season that year but if I really had to choose my favourite I would say winter. There's no bees and wasps and I can go outside for more than 5 mins without getting fried. Oh and also my hair doesn't go all frizzy and curly after straightening it after being outside for more than a minute in the winter like it does in the summer.
Reply 5
Hunting.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Summer. I like 35 degrees, 90% humidity. Like a permanent free steam room. Lovely.

also girls wear less and less clothing.

Original post by Captain Jack
And why?Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!
The transition periods are the best for nice colours. Autumn last year was amazing for that :biggrin: The leaves on the tress look really nice. The heather up on the moor in late summer is really purple.
(edited 8 years ago)
Summer. SUMMER.
Winter :biggrin:
Autumn: the season of failure and decay
Spring, you get more sunlight, but there's still that refreshing chill in the air. Plus that's when all the baby animals are born and i LOVE baby animals (especially lambs:u:)
Original post by Wingsly
Spring, you get more sunlight, but there's still that refreshing chill in the air. Plus that's when all the baby animals are born and i LOVE baby animals (especially lambs:u:)

EXACTLY
Autumn, it's not too hot or too cold, and I love the pretty colours of the leaves :smile:
Original post by Wingsly

And by Autumn they are ready to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
And by Autumn they are ready to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Came here to say this. :indiff:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Autumn, it's not too hot or too cold, and I love the pretty colours of the leaves :smile:

as they die
Original post by the bear
as they die

Replenishing the earth!
My favourite months of the year are September, October, November and December so I'll have to go with Autumn/Winter.
Summer is too warm and sticky and I don't know how to dress during Spring.
Summer. Thankfully the summers in the UK are the equivalent of winters in the Middle East
Reply 19
Original post by Captain Jack
And why?

Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!

Mine is Winter.
Only reason is that I can walk in the rain, wind, cold, sleet or snow with a better chance of having peace outside knowing that most people stay indoors.
I know that might sound a tad anti-social but hey ho, that's just how I roll 😎

Quick Reply

Latest