Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

What's your favourite season? watch

• View Poll Results: What's your favourite season?
    Winter
    16.01%
    Spring
    18.97%
    Summer
    43.54%
    Autumn
    21.48%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Winter, the more snow the better.

I love sunny winter days with that cold crisp air.
    I completely agree, no other season offers bright, sunny, crisp, cold mornings where the cloud in front of your face reminds you that you are breathing, alive and well (maybe with a bit of a cold though). No other season allows you to reward yourself with tea/coffee simply for going outside.
    Autumn is a close second for me, because it reminds me of outdoor adventures (rambling, forest walking, etc). Spring is calm and quiet (so it can be a bit boring) but it's good for revision time - and the plants look lovely.
    Summer is fine (nice warm weather, lots going on, holiday time, and travel) but I really like wearing jumpers and coats so it gets really annoying when someone asks for the 20th time in a day "Aren't you hot?" or "Why aren't you wearing less?" etc.

To be honest I like all 4 seasons unless you were talking about Vivaldi, in which case, Spring and Winter sound great to me but Summer and Autumn will need a second listening.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Autumn.

ReputationRep:
    Summer because when exams are over my stress levels dramatically reduce, plus you don't have to rush around frantically buying presents for everyone.

Side note - if we're talking Vivaldi the Winter!

ReputationRep:
    Summer. Mild rain is better than ice rain.

ReputationRep:
    Summer

I love the warmth and wearing shorts

ReputationRep:
    Autumn because I can wear my favourite jumpers and the scenery is so gorgeous.

Also, it's hot chocolate season! We have Halloween and the holidays to look forward to as well...

ReputationRep:
    Spring is alright but nothing really happens.

Summer is uncomfortable, there's no long nights, but people wear less clothes. But because of school holidays and hot weather there are more people and bigger lines.

Autumn has rain, but also giant spiders. And if you're in school, it's the most depressing season of all.

Winter is cold, but has cosiness and Christmas and nearly every year has snow, usually in the first couple of weeks of February. It has Valentine's Day, which is dumb (and I'm not single), but that's not enough to counteract the good stuff.

Easier to sleep keeping yourself warm than cool.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Spring. Summer and Autumn are too wet and Winter is too cold and dark. I love when the days start getting longer and you know Winter is over for another year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    When I first read the question I initially thought you were asking about favourite tv season 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's fine to interpret it that way an just roll with it I currently like House of Cards...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    It's fine to interpret it that way an just roll with it I currently like House of Cards...
    Nice!! i want to start watching that! maybe in the summer!!
    I'm watching Arrow, Suits and How to get away with murder they're all so good!!
    though i should be revising....

ReputationRep:
    Tough one. Probably got to got with season 4 of Breaking Bad

ReputationRep:
    They're all equally **** apart from the Summer holidays, before that Summer is the most **** so counters the positive of holidays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    And why?

Mine has to be spring. It's warmer than winter, not as hot as summer and everything just smells fresh and exciting!
    Black pepper, on everything

ReputationRep:
    Winter, definitely

ReputationRep:
    Summer!

Used to be winter, but I now dislike the cold. Right now I'd even say that spring is the worst because it's when you realise that you have no time left before exams kick off.

It's easier to get dressed in the summer because fewer layers, there's more going on in general, exams are over (I'm talking about July/August summer), this summer I'll be going interrailing, and you have a valid excuse to eat ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    Spring on a sunny day
    Name:  Dandy Lions.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  30.8 KB

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.